FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Suzuki will not play center this year.

Based on what?

Disregarding Shaw for the moment who likely will never play again

Based on what?

I think you see where this is going. I think Habs are going to trade one of Hudon, Lehkonen, or Scherbak, to make room for Suzuki.

You think the Canadiens are going to trade away a good young winger to make room to play a center out of position on the wing? A center, by the way, who they are able to return to junior rather then playing him out of position in the NHL and trading away a young player. That's what you think?

I think It will be Scherbak, or Lehkonen. Gone. Maybe DLR. Because Pleks. And Clode.

If they *had* to trade one of them away, based on your ridiculous hypothesis, why on earth would it be Lehkonen instead of Hudon?

This is insanity.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Wing: Gally, Domi, Tatar, Lehkonen and Hudon

I see 3 open spots on wing, 2 of which on the 4th line. Scherbak I am hoping makes it to the 3rd line at the minimum. Armia and Deslauriers I think are near locks also.

You think Hudon is a lock and Armia is a maybe?

Based on what?

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
You think Hudon is a lock and Armia is a maybe?

Based on what?

Nothing scientific. Better way to say it is it's Hudon's job to lose. He's a known commodity whereas from a Habs perspective, Armia is not. I am aware Armia's tenure in the NHL is longer.

Just an opinion. I don't have any insider knowledge. You said it best... I "think" Hudon is a lock, I don't know if he is.

Reactions: ArsHabs

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Nothing scientific. Better way to say it is it's Hudon's job to lose. He's a known commodity whereas from a Habs perspective, Armia is not. I am aware Armia's tenure in the NHL is longer.

Just an opinion. I don't have any insider knowledge. You said it best... I "think" Hudon is a lock, I don't know if he is.

Hudon is a lock for what? He won't be playing in the top six given the large number of wingers on the Habs.

Reactions: bsl

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Hudon is a lock for what? He won't be playing in the top six given the large number of wingers on the Habs.
B63D0E72-EB48-497B-95DD-299A48BCED90.jpeg

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Watch and see then, Mr. Snappy.

Hudon will not start off playing ahead of four of Gallagher, Tatar, Domi, Armia, Byron, Shaw, Scherbak, Lehkonen.

He'll have to earn it.

Dude, the very post you quoted prior should have answered your question. I provided an opinion, no fact, nothing scientific. You basically asked the same question I answered to another poster... it’s an opinion.

Like, I think Price will have a bounce back year and Drouin will do better this season than last.

I mean, I can be 100% wrong, and I alluded to that. Normally you’re pretty even keeled here on HFB, so I am a little surprised you’re giving me of all people a hard time for stating an opinion.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Dude, the very post you quoted prior should have answered your question. I provided an opinion, no fact, nothing scientific. You basically asked the same question I answered to another poster... it’s an opinion.

Like, I think Price will have a bounce back year and Drouin will do better this season than last.

I mean, I can be 100% wrong, and I alluded to that. Normally you’re pretty even keeled here on HFB, so I am a little surprised you’re giving me of all people a hard time for stating an opinion.

Opinions are fine, I disagreed which is fine too. The meme of the ugly dude was mean-spirited though.

Circling back ...

My opinion is that Hudon is likely to start in the bottom six, and will have to work his way up.

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Opinions are fine, I disagreed which is fine too. The meme of the ugly dude was mean-spirited though.

Circling back ...

My opinion is that Hudon is likely to start in the bottom six, and will have to work his way up.

There is a very good chance this will be the case. Had he just finished on more of his opps last year it would be a completely different story.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad