Post-Game Talk: If Reider had scored, we'd probably of won 5-1

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Look Kosko solid again when the team is solid and not getting embarrassed in front of him. I have a wild and crazy theory for you Oilers fans, hear me out, I THINK the play of the team is somehow connected to how a goalie might perform in that game. Crazy, I know, but there’s something there.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
I'd be worried as a Jackets fan.

Saw the replay of the RNH goal. Once Drai got possession on that 3-on-1, on a POWERPLAY, mind you, all 3 of the trailing penalty killers stopped moving their legs behind the play and we're coasting over the blueline. That's nuts.

Husker Du

Sponsor
Mar 18, 2012
Edmonton
Wonder if any of their free agents will stay? That team looks horribad. They may have accomplished a complete rebuild in two weeks when it has taken us 13 years.

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
Look Kosko solid again when the team is solid and not getting embarrassed in front of him. I have a wild and crazy theory for you Oilers fans, hear me out, I THINK the play of the team is somehow connected to how a goalie might perform in that game. Crazy, I know, but there’s something there.
Chicken or Egg my friend

Reactions: McLovin

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Reider had 12:07 of ice time in which to score.
Pretty disappointing.

I wonder if the Oilers are planing on resigning him.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I feel bad for CLB fans. Gave up so much for a playoff run and might not even make it.

I actually thought that the moves were brilliant in terms of bolstering the team but I wonder how much the possibility of Panarin and Bob walking is hurting the team internally?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad