Post-Game Talk: If only Sullivan could get goaltending.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I swear Pittsburgh does not deserve Evgeni Malkin. Everything he's done for us and your average yinzer still screaming "Trade 71!!". Dark side of the burgh :(

We’d be lucky to get Ryder, Halak, and a 2nd at this point.

Is this a photoshop? Or is this really Dumo's current adjusted value stats?

Because when Sullivan says "He needs to coach better..."

View attachment 643774
There’s a reason why I’m allowed to pay 1$ a month for the athletic.

Shit like that.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Shhh…

Bodies are buried under PPG.

But seriously they did a bunch of those cash deals, wasn’t the Kovalev back to NYR one as well?

I THINK so but don't quote me on that.

I know that the big story at the time was that CP went with the Washington deal because they offered more cash than NY who was the other team in the running. But of course NY would have likely just given the Penguins most of the same bullshit they did for Kovalev except a year early haha

Certainly different times, then. It's fair to say CP was past it at that point but he was also literally trying to keep the lights on.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I THINK so but don't quote me on that.

I know that the big story at the time was that CP went with the Washington deal because they offered more cash than NY who was the other team in the running. But of course NY would have likely just given the Penguins most of the same bullshit they did for Kovalev except a year early haha

Certainly different times, then. It's fair to say CP was past it at that point but he was also literally trying to keep the lights on.
Too late.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad