If Jack M.F. Johnson ruled the world?

Randall Graves*

It's hard to judge a player's ability when he is extremely bored with his competition. Hopefully JJ goes NHL soon so we can accurately judge the kid.
If he's so bored he should've gone to the NHL, if they don't win the national championship again will he stay another year? :dunno:

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Possible, we'll see

On the other hand, you also said the OHL was more competitive than the SEL..

I don't know where you got that information from, but whatever. :dunno:

Correct me if I'm wrong but...

For sure Jordan Staal has just as good (or more) potential than Koptiar. Don't' forget Kopitar didn't exactly light up the SEL last year (0.57 ppg). Jordan Stall has averaged less in a better league (0.39)

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Possible, we'll see

I think that was a comparison to Staal's NHL statistics at 18 years old and Kopitar's SEL statistics at 18 years old. Staal averaged a point per game in the OHL last season.

FuTMaR*

Possible, we'll see

He's talking about him averaging .39 ppg in the nhl at 18 opposed to .57 in sel for kopitar. even i got it. get over yourself.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
He's talking about him averaging .39 ppg in the nhl at 18 opposed to .57 in sel for kopitar. even i got it. get over yourself.
Like I said, correct me if I'm wrong...

It's still Pejorative Slured to compare a defensive league like the SEL with an offensive league like the NHL, so in the end still bull.

...but you're right though, even you knew what he meant so that should say something about me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->