If Detroit doesn't make the playoffs next season Yzerman needs to be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
I never thought I would make a thread with that title yet here we are.

Yzerman has been here 6 years, he cleaned house and there are very few players from the Holland mess before it.

This is his second coach so no you don't deserve a 3rd one.

For the majority of this year the team hasn't had a single first or second year player on the team. For a rebuilding team that is absolutely ridiculous especially with the garbage on defense every night. The play on a nightly basis has not been good enough.

I could continue to write for 15 more paragraphs but I'm not going to do I'm just done with this shit as I'm sure many others are.

6 years is long enough we aren't Buffalo or Ottawa. Make the appropriate changes in the offseason to get it done or GTFO.

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Jonatan Berggren is our Lord and Savior,
May 11, 2023
I never thought I would make a thread with that title yet here we are.

Yzerman has been here 6 years, he cleaned house and there are very few players from the Holland mess before it.

This is his second coach so no you don't deserve a 3rd one.

For the majority of this year the team hasn't had a single first or second year player on the team. For a rebuilding team that is absolutely ridiculous especially with the garbage on defense every night. The play on a nightly basis has not been good enough.

I could continue to write for 15 more paragraphs but I'm not going to do I'm just done with this shit as I'm sure many others are.

6 years is long enough we aren't Buffalo or Ottawa. Make the appropriate changes in the offseason to get it done or GTFO.
No. This is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad