Xbox One EASHL: If anyone is looking for a club

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
We're pretty good. I don't even know the club's name off the top of my head lol but my gamertag is

wojtek golski

We're good but it's just for fun, as long as you backcheck there's no "tryout" or anything. Just message me on xbox and I'll add you as a friend and if you're on when we are I'll invite you

Reactions: araisarena

Romkey

Jul 24, 2011
If you need a C/LW I'd be down to play some games: The Meat Head - i'm not on much, but i'll usually hop on around 8:30pm EST for a couple hours.

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Do you guys play 3s or 6s? I'm down for both.

I've made it to D1 in threes and i'm a pretty solid sniper/playmaker hybrid and pride myself on being a good backchecker (it surprisingly casues a lot of havoc in threes since most guys try to set up for the same 3 plays/shots)

I'd prefer to play 6s since D1 3's is how we say...aggravating since it's just me and another friend.

GT is GodTukka. I'm on pretty often since i just got home from an overseas vacation and i'm in the middle of trying to find work.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Bump, I added some people from here but they aren't on much :(

Do you guys play 3s or 6s? I'm down for both.

I've made it to D1 in threes and i'm a pretty solid sniper/playmaker hybrid and pride myself on being a good backchecker (it surprisingly casues a lot of havoc in threes since most guys try to set up for the same 3 plays/shots)

I'd prefer to play 6s since D1 3's is how we say...aggravating since it's just me and another friend.

GT is GodTukka. I'm on pretty often since i just got home from an overseas vacation and i'm in the middle of trying to find work.

I think you messaged me but I forgot to add you, will do so

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad