If another NHL All-Star goes, should every KHL-team get its own subforum?

Pominville Knows

Sep 28, 2012
Down Under
Not nearly enough activity yet. What I do suggest is moving Lev and Slovan threads to KHL subforum, they are quite hidden in the Central Europe subforum. It doesn't make much sense to be honest, Russian KHL teams for example don't have their threads in Russia subforum.

I too think this is a great idea. Will write to some mod about it, it is good if a couple of us does it if for no other reason that there is a lot of mods here and maybe at least one of them too think it is a good idea.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Regarding the Lev and Slovan thread, feel free to create new ones as every other team specific thread is limited to the current season anyway. The old ones can be moved to this forum, but I think fresh threads would be in order here.

Regarding the team forums suggestion, admins have the final say and no new forum will be created.

And regarding links to illegal streams, hfboard's policy is to allow them during game specific thread, but don't create threads just to provide or request one.

I hope this helps.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
No need for team forums but we could have season threads for every team with a sticky just like OHL.

There's no need for that, they are easy to find, I merge most of the old threads into a "KHL General Talk" one after few weeks so active threads won't get lost. If they are inactive it makes even less sense to make them sticky.

I don't want to have like 15 sticky threads because that way it would become harder to find a needed thread between sticky than between the non-sticky ones.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
"Due to existing TV rights it is not possible to broadcast this stream on www.laola1.tv in your country."
Soon in all KHL countries, including Croatia.

So yeah, laola is crap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad