Icky College Crumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE BACK AT MINNESOTA U, WE WAS IN DORM`S THAT HAD WOODEN FLOOR`S. NOW BARE WITH ME HERE. THE BIG PROBLEM WITH THESE FLOOR`S WAS THAT WHEN U SPILL`D CRUMB`S ON THESE FLOOR`S (AND REMBER, WE`RE A BUNCH OF HUNGRY KOLLEGE KID`S :laugh::laugh::laugh:), THE BIG PROBLEM IS IS THAT THE CRUMB`S WOULD GET ALL OVER THE FLORE AND IT WOULD BE ANNOYING TO WALK ON THEM IN BEAR FEET. ITS NOT LIKE CARPET FLORE`S WHERE THE CRUMB`S BLEND RITE IN2 THE FLOOR SO U DON`T EVEN NOTICE THE CRUMB`S. SO THIS WAS A BIG PROBLEM BACK AT MINNESOTA U. SO MY BUDDY BROUGHT IN A ROOMBA VACCUME BUT THAT DIDNT DO ANYTHING SO THE NEXT THING WE TRIED WAS TO USE A COUPLE OF RUGS TO COVER UP THE BARE FLOOR. SO WATCH OUT FOR THOSE ICKY COLLEGE CRUMB`S THE NEXT TIME U GO 2 COLLEGE. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Gr8 GranPappy had Stinky Stinky feet back in Colledge `n` the Teacher said, GranPappy, Put those Feet away, Your Stinking up the Hole Class!!! :rant: So GramPappy took off his Shoe`s `n` Sock`s `n` Stamp`d his feet `n` he Stamp`d `n` Stamp`d his feet until Eventually the hole Class Pass`d out from the Fume`s. :laugh: So He Wen`t aroun`d `n` took everyone`s Shoe`s `n` Sock`s off `n` Start`d Lickin`g Everyone`s feet While they were Pass`d out `n` when They woke up They Call`d the Cop`s but Guess Wat Folk`s Licking Feet isn`t an Crime. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Reactions: OmniCube

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
My Gr8 GranPappy had Stinky Stinky feet back in Colledge `n` the Teacher said, GranPappy, Put those Feet away, Your Stinking up the Hole Class!!! :rant: So GramPappy took off his Shoe`s `n` Sock`s `n` Stamp`d his feet `n` he Stamp`d `n` Stamp`d his feet until Eventually the hole Class Pass`d out from the Fume`s. :laugh: So He Wen`t aroun`d `n` took everyone`s Shoe`s `n` Sock`s off `n` Start`d Lickin`g Everyone`s feet While they were Pass`d out `n` when They woke up They Call`d the Cop`s but Guess Wat Folk`s Licking Feet isn`t an Crime. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Licking feet? Weird but OK in the eyes of James' law.

Now, as for Sucking toes???

https://nypost.com/2020/02/26/florida-hospital-worker-arrested-for-sucking-patients-toes/

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
that's interesting, I read about ncsa sports and tips for getting an athletic scholarship recently. Now more than ever, getting an athletic scholarship is extremely competitive as over seven million high athletes are in contention. Only one percent will get the scholarship to Division I schools.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->