Iced Earth guitarist Jon Schaffer wanted by police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
Jon is Iced Earth. What a kook... It's not a publicity stunt, it is well known for years that they guy is a looney that believes in crazy conspiracy theories. Music is decent:

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
John Schaffer is, IMO, easily the greatest rhythm guitarist of all time. Iced Earth and Demons and Wizards (I and II, anyways) are amazing bands.

That said, I'm not surprised in the least at these headlines ...

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
John Schaffer is, IMO, easily the greatest rhythm guitarist of all time. Iced Earth and Demons and Wizards (I and II, anyways) are amazing bands.

That said, I'm not surprised in the least at these headlines ...
Quite surprised he doesn’t have triplets by himself by now...

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Not surprising at all.. I remember being an impressionable teenager and getting into metal, black, death, etc. and you become exposed to people like Varg Vikernes, who was incredibly racist.. luckily I resisted that part of the community.

There are some real white supremacy associations with a large portion of the metal community and people within it. So when shit like this comes out, it's not surprising, it's disappointing either way.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Hilarious. He is definitely one of the best riff guitarist out there, read one time he had like 20,000 different riffs he made and stored on his computers. Iced Earth have some fantastic albums and I'll still listen to them. I think he always believed in this sort of stuff, he had the "Don't Tread on Me" logo on a lot of his guitars so I am not sure why people are shocked here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad