Ice Jam 2019 Prospects

Hockeywatcher01

Dec 6, 2017
I moved to NL last year from NS and I did not make Ice Jam this year, I just seen John Moore Sports with Darrell Young talking about this years Midget and Bantam Prospects and could not help to notice not one player from NL was considered a prospect. I know this is not the case, there are several great young prospects from NL , I'm just wondering is it the look after your own perspective. I'm seen both NS and NL players and there are players here.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
the main NFLD players are playing away...Zach Dean who will go top 10 in this years QMJHL draft is playing GTHL in Toronto...and Greene who is IMO the 2nd best player from NFLD is playing prep in the USA for South Kent Selects.

Hockeywatcher01

Dec 6, 2017
the main NFLD players are playing away...Zach Dean who will go top 10 in this years QMJHL draft is playing GTHL in Toronto...and Greene who is IMO the 2nd best player from NFLD is playing prep in the USA for South Kent Selects.
Thanks, in your opinion are there any 2004 bantam players???

hockeylife11

May 10, 2018
Published on Jan 19, 2019
Chris Mooring is a long time scout with Chris Mooring of International Scouting Services. He spent 5 days at the 2019 East Coast IceJam in Bedford, Nova Scotia and sat down with John Moore to talk about the following players who are considered top prospects - Leighton Carruthers, Jake Furlong, Nathan Casey, Drew Mattigan, Sam Savoie, Andrew Gweon, Sam Oliver, Liam Marshall, Matteo Mann, Carter Ansems, Ethan Dollemont and Antoine Roy.

This was on John Moore's site along with a video. Two Newfoundlanders listed Nathan Casey and Liam Marshall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad