GDT: Ice Hogs @ Bulldogs - on TVA Sports

Geester76

Mar 16, 2007
One less tooth for Stortini if such thing is possible. The guys shoul be mayor of Hamilton.

Papa_Bear_21

Aug 2, 2005
Can anyone explain to me why Avtsin is playing once every 5-8 games or so?
It seems ridiculous to me that someone with so much offensive talent would be playing so little on a team STRUGGLING to score goals.
He may not be a great prospect but he's gotta be better than Chaput, no?

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Leblanc's season of hell continues, how did he not score there. Wow.

And they took away his goal from last Friday. It's now Avtsin's and Leblanc doesn't even get an assist. Rough.

Also, they STILL haven't give Bournival his assist on Dumont's hat trick goal from that game. Gallagher still has it instead.

Last edited:

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Bournival was Hamilton's best player this game, had at least 4 good chances and he was everywhere on the ice. Dumont had another solid night, his boardplay his top notch despite his size. Beaulieu had an up and down game, had some great rushes in the 1st but did a brutal turnover behind his net that could've cost the game for the Bulldogs. Gallagher was pretty quiet tonight, didn't do much and would pretty much get outmuscled by Rockford's defense everytime he'd try something around the net. Leblanc had a good game, could've scored a few times but didn't because of Rockford's goalie. I've been pleasantly surprised by Robert Mayer this year, I hadn't really watched him play other than the times he'd be in net for training camp but he's been real solid and has been the main reason behind those Ws more than once.

Timelord

Stanley Cup polisher
Dec 18, 2011
They must be doing it on purpose. Sometimes they even pause in between just to let us appreciate it :laugh:

We should at least appreciate that they pronounced an "H" sound at the beginning of a word.:laugh:

Forsead

Apr 7, 2009
Québec City
Pretty good hockey game, I saw some players have already been named like Dumont and Bournival, I also liked the way Holland played he was pretty good and involved in creating chances and he wasn't backing away from contacts.

Tinordi has to be more physical IMO.

Beaulieu didn't seems focused all the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->