Ice Hockey Gear Bag

Discussion in 'The Rink' started by CGNY87, Jul 12, 2011.

1. CGNY87

CGNY87 Registered User

Im looking for a new hockey gear bag. Right now I am using the dufflebag style hockey bag. I am just sick of never being able to find my gear inside the bag (it slides and moves around).

I was mainly looking for a backpack that will fit a full kit of senior hockey gear. I have found a few but most don't say if they will fit all the gear. I almost bought the Warrior Hitman (i believe) bag but saw it wont fit a full set of gear in it. The review said it was mostly for roller hockey (ie less gear).

But then I saw the Grit tower bag. I love how everything is organized but I dont know if I like the wheeled bag (didn't see any backpack straps). That always reminds me of those annoying people at the airport that trip you with thier bag being dragged behind them :laugh:. Also the price is pretty high ($100+)

Any advise or experience with these?

2. AIREAYE

AIREAYE Moderator

Grit also offers a backpack as well. You could check out the Warrior Eraser pack too.