Value of: Iafallo to Avs

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Hmm i think a first and a prospect for the kings top line lw However your free to make offers

i like Barron or Annunen as prospects

Last edited:
Reactions: deaderhead28

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
For a UFA with bad underlying numbers? Ehhh how about the Avs current 1st line center in Compher and a 4th
Iafallo was our 2nd leading scorer last year. He has gotten more points each year hes played. Kopitar loves playing with him. I think the kings would try to resign him if thats all they can get. The last thing the kings need is another center.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
[QUOTE="strictlyrandy, post: 175663719, member: 206273"For a UFA with bad underlying numbers? Ehhh how about the Avs current 1st line center in Compher and a 4th[/QUOTE]

A 1st and a prospect might be a little much, but it's a heckuva lot closer than this. I mean, why start a thread about a guy if you are going to offer junk for him?

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I don’t think this is real. This wouldn’t be leaked from the Avs side. My suspicion is that LAK is trying to manipulate another team (Vegas or St Louis maybe?) into giving more for him.

But assuming it’s true, I’d trade Compher and a 3rd.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
I don’t think this is real. This wouldn’t be leaked from the Avs side. My suspicion is that LAK is trying to manipulate another team (Vegas or St Louis maybe?) into giving more for him.

But assuming it’s true, I’d trade Compher and a 3rd.
why would the kings leak this, they would prefer to keep him. mental wizard like the op.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
A 27yo UFA? I like hi mas a player but a 1st + Barron is laughable.
I also said make a counter and fyi i never said 1st plus Barron. I said a first plus prospect. I also said i like Barron and Annunen as prospects for the counter proposal Sorry if i was not totally clear on it

Reactions: deaderhead28

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
I also said make a counter and fyi i never said 1st plus Barron. I said a first plus prospect. I also said i like Barron and Annunen as prospects for the counter proposal Sorry if i was not totally clear on it
If our cap wasnt going to be razor thin soon with Landy/Mac/Makar/Byram all needing deals in the next 1-3 years, I'd try for Quick. A solid G locked up is all the Avs are missing .

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
If our cap wasnt going to be razor thin soon with Landy/Mac/Makar/Byram all needing deals in the next 1-3 years, I'd try for Quick. A solid G locked up is all the Avs are missing .
We could retain on quick if the return was good Maybe take back a contract with less then 2 years I totally agree Quick would make u guys favorites for the cup

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
First+mediocre prospect or Barron+later pick is more appropriate.

More like neither.

I can’t think of one time Sakic traded a first and I don’t see it happening for this guy. I also don’t think there’s a chance Barron is involved in this.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
First+mediocre prospect or Barron+later pick is more appropriate.
To be honest i wasn't sure Barron was considered a top prospect with all the young defense your team already has (Byram Mekar Timmons etc ) he was thought of as that high of a prospect. I wanted the kings to draft him in the 2nd but ur team beat us to it. Would Annunen classify as a mediocre prospect?

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
To be honest i wasn't sure Barron was considered a top prospect with all the young defense your team already has (Byram Mekar Timmons etc ) he was thought of as that high of a prospect. I wanted the kings to draft him in the 2nd but ur team beat us to it. Would Annunen classify as a mediocre prospect?
Annunen is the Avs top goalie prospect so I’d say no he doesn’t qualify as mediocre but also goalies are voodoo.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
how about move the f*** on then....

I don’t want him. I’m asking for what people think his value is. I said Compher and a 4th which is what I think his value is. If you don’t like that fine, but to be rude about the perceived value of a rental that is going to be a ufa isn’t needed. [MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gabe MacAntanen

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
[QUOTE="strictlyrandy, post: 175663719, member: 206273"For a UFA with bad underlying numbers? Ehhh how about the Avs current 1st line center in Compher and a 4th

A 1st and a prospect might be a little much, but it's a heckuva lot closer than this. I mean, why start a thread about a guy if you are going to offer junk for him?[/QUOTE]

I didn’t start the thread because I want him. Read what I actually said before putting words in my mouth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad