I need more info on the "other" top 4 (Strome/Huberdeau/Hamilton/Murphy)

• Thread starter DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
  • Start date

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

With our recent play, the New Jersey Devils are playing themselves out of a lottery pick. With that said, I would think that the next top 4 (in no specific order) will be Strome, Huberdeau, Hamilton and Murphy. There's guys like Armia and Saad but the Devils are not selecting a winger unless his name is Gabriel Landeskog.

I would like to get more info on the 4 players mentionned above... Thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

What about Joel Armia and Brandon Saad?

Sorry... edited my post. The reason I didn't include the players you listed is because the Devils will pick a center or a d-men unless Landeskog slips.

Thanks ;)

gifted88

Dante the poet
Feb 12, 2010
Guelph, ON
I'll do the Dmen:

Murphy is a high risk Dman who can really fly with the puck. He has like 3 or 4 end to end rushes per game. Also he rarely sits down on the bench, he looks ready to jump on the ice all the time. His play in his own zone is average so he has some more work to do in juniors.

Hamilton has a great shot and he's a pretty good skater for his size. Haven't seen a whole lot of him but he does make a few mistakes in his own end.

Siemens is a guy you left off that could go ahead of both the other Dmen. I don't get to watch a lot of WHL so someone else will have to fill you in on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad