TSN Radio I need HELP!!

The Magic Man

With God given hands
Sep 1, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Does anyone else have trouble listening to the TSN radio show on your phone? I have to works nights tonight and I don't want to miss the game. I loaded TSN go and still nothing. The little (((o))) signal thingy is blinking but it doesn't seem to work. I'm gonna try the fan590 app to see if its a TSN thing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Does anyone else have trouble listening to the TSN radio show on your phone? I have to works nights tonight and I don't want to miss the game. I loaded TSN go and still nothing. The little (((o))) signal thingy is blinking but it doesn't seem to work. I'm gonna try the fan590 app to see if its a TSN thing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Just tried to use it to try and tune into the Scotty Mac show, and I've got the same issues as you.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Here.

If you go to the TSn website, then go to the radio (TSN 1050).

Follow the prompts to iHeartRadio, and search for 1050.

You can listen to it there.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other

I use an app called "Radios Canada"
Way more stable than the tsn app

member 262271

Had this issue before as well and I'll just alternate between the app and the website if needed. Tune in works great too.

beleaf101

Aug 9, 2009
I use an app called simple radio. I live outside of GTA and it is tough to get a clear reception on am radio. This app does the trick and it's free.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Issues with the on-site players are often related to ad/script blockers which prevent things from running.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
I use Tsn go a lot and have no problems, I use tune in for 590 and it's pretty good seems to reset a lot. Noticed that on air people only mention iheart and not tsn go anymore so maybe that's what bell is up to. Tsn go works fine right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad