I Need Advice

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Tell your wife cheating isn’t always touching, kissing, or sex. If you’re deleting text messages or partaking in a flirtationship, you’re already there. Remember, cheating starts in the head far before it occurs in the bed. Instead, come back to the one you love. Stand strong Steve.

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Today, hundreds of husbands and wives will hear these words from their cheating spouse, “I never meant for this to happen.†We are incredible escape artists. We use words to avoid consequences and to divert responsibility for our actions. However, affairs don’t happen to us, we choose them. We mean for them to happen. If you’re in the midst of infidelity, don’t you dare deflect your inability to control yourself. Don’t you dare manipulate the man or woman you just destroyed. Bad behavior comes at a cost. When you weasel your way around it, it doesn’t decrease the pain it increases the violation. My advice...this is your wakeup call. End it, turn around, and come back to the one you vowed to love. Wishing you the best, and may you stand strong through this ***** of a time set upon you by your two-timing ***** of a wife, Steve.

rosscow

Apr 5, 2015
Make sure you wrap it up from now on. If your wife is hot than share the wealth.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Everyone named Steve gets cheated on. Blame your parents. And your small wee wee. Which you can also blame on your parents.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
So does you think GM Doug Wilson continues his "charity" ways and signs both of them vets like Thornton and Marleau again and again? His (Wilson's) record shows that he has tendency to do so, giving charity spots for older players and they all have fun after that. Sharks were a real good team last season and before that too, yeah. I know it. But Wilson keps it fun out there and it's all about the family thing. It's not all about the business in san jose we have evidense of it. Wilson tends to give contracts to older players who even have quit the whole game and Wilson just brings them back and makes it fun and family. Does he sign Thornton and Marleau still and give them home and food to eat and party. It's all smiles and good elfs and humans in san jose. They eat, festiv and joy hockey. It's good for life.

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
giphy.gif

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Do you by chance collect murderbilia? It's a subculture of people that collect artifacts and autographs from known serial killers, and so on.

If so, you can murder your wife and all the stuff you own is now in your collection! Really a win win scenario. Unless you don't collect it. Then I guess selling your stuff on eBay can be the goal - but you'd have to be convicted and a long murder trial might interfere with your hobby of collecting murderbilia.

Thing is though if you get convicted what a better place than a maximum security prison to start a new collection as you get needlepoints from your local cell mates!

My advice, collect what makes you happy friends. Oh and if your wife is cheating on you, divorce her. Problem solved.

FatherOfThree

Nov 29, 2011
Toronto
OK, so I asked you guys to PM me, not berate me here in the forum and make fun of my situation. I thought this forum was civilized and sensible. I am quite disappointed.

Steve

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
you're really just being a pain in the ass over words at this point. chill out ffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad