I need a scouting report on Brent Aubin of the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreek

Feb 28, 2002
New York
Visit site
Where do you see this kid going in the 2004 NHL draft? Was highly touted coming into the Q, but has struggled this season and seemingly has been passed by Phillipe Roberge on the Huskies as their top 2004 NHL prospect. I know Aubin is quite small but do you think he has what it takes to make an impact in the NHL? Thanks!

DR. Holiday

TheGreek said:
Where do you see this kid going in the 2004 NHL draft? Was highly touted coming into the Q, but has struggled this season and seemingly has been passed by Phillipe Roberge on the Huskies as their top 2004 NHL prospect. I know Aubin is quite small but do you think he has what it takes to make an impact in the NHL? Thanks!

I've asked this before and it went unanswered so I'll ask again. Why do you need all these so called scouting reports (they are infact fan opinion not scouting reports)?
Are you trying to run your own little "scouting" gig using the info you get here or what.

TheGreek

Feb 28, 2002
New York
Visit site
LOL. Never realized you had asked before Doc. Unfortunately at this time I am not running my own scouting gig, although I am sure it would beat the hell out of attending class all day. So in other words nope I am not a scout, rather just a law school kid who happens to be a huge hockey fan. I guess "Scouting Report" is just the way in which I started most of my threads out of habit. Hope this clears that up and sorry if anyone maybe have thought I was Kyle Woodlief and using the information Forum members have provided in my columns. I assure you I am just a fan who loves the NHL and who had a passion for prospects and having information on tommorow's young stars. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad