Speculation: I might know who's at fault for the lack of success!

AlsPug

Nov 1, 2011
(Thread name might be (or NOT) clickbait ) ;)

Hello dear sabres fans!

Have only been lurking around here and not posting anything. Too much disagreements on everything.

Have had a thought and a heart ache for a few years now since my beloved coach Teddy Nolan got fired. Not just that. I saw it in the darkest nightmares happening but did not want to believe it, bcs the Sabres went full rebuild/tank mode and trusted that they'll let Teddy serve at least his full contract.

Then, I don't know if anyone else saw this, I saw coaches corner and have remembered about this these past two years... (start watching at the 6:19 mark)

So... either bring Teddy back or ask Don to lift the curse!!! :help::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: OscarsCards

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
dude I already told everything that antipin is a KGB agent using low/high frequency sound waves to torture the team... this theory you have here is just plain ridiculous.

also, in before this gets deleted/locked

AlsPug

Nov 1, 2011
Just when was the last time you sacrificed ANYTHING on the altar of the newly formed holy 31nity?

Did not expect so much negativity.... but who was I kidding.

And all I want is a fair chance given to Teddy! Loved that dude and love Arturs Irbe, who was the GK coach under Teddy, and he left (was not fired) only in solidarity with Nolan.

Last edited:

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
Jordan wasn't enough. It's been like a Final Destination movie really, ROR crash around the time of his signing, Kane drama, Bogo, Kulikov, Okposo, Lehner, Gorges, Larsson injuries, Jack leg last year, 30(?) defensemen in 14 months?

Tank curse is real and can't really trade away the tank prize. :o

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->