VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
lol, what?

high powered lawyers make way more than $150/hr

high class hookers make well into four-figures an hour

wtf are you idiots on these days?

I'm making about around $90 dollars/per hour now-a-days that I got the new job where I customize people's custom home gymnasiums and fitnesse centres. I just did a job were I literally installed a new installation of a 6-person sauna with seating for at least 6 people inside the inside of a wealthy day-trader's "Man-cave" in his basement of one of his condos and he gave me a $1000 dollar tip and some stock tips as well which I invested the $1000 dollar tip into and am expecting 50x returns on it (it's call options with a big approval coming on the way and maybe even a buy-out) so I might acturually make 50 TIMES the tip which was on the top of my $90 dollar per hour labour charge for the installation of the 6 seater sauna which took me around 8 hours so basically with that one job I could be literally set for the rest of 2020 when you acturllally think about it!

Thanks.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
lol, what?

Buy the way who in the heck is the guy in your pic that you have as your avatar now is it you??? Don't you realize that if you have those kinds of tatts onto your face andhands that it can really severely place limitations on what you can do with your career and life? Literally only mumble-rapping sound cloud IGNORAMUSES have those tatts and acturally "pull off the look" even though they literally look like IGNORAMUSES lol you can' tbe serius with those type of facial tatts on your face WOW!

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
giphy.gif

Reactions: Roman Fell

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I`m a High Power`d Lawyer makin`g an $150 dollar`s/Hour. Some people May get Xtremely Up`set about this, But it is wat it is. The Fact is is That i make $150 Dollar`s/Per Hour. I am literally f***in`g Ritch. :yo::yo::yo:

Reactions: Roman Fell

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I`m a High Power`d Lawyer makin`g an $150 dollar`s/Hour. Some people May get Xtremely Up`set about this, But it is wat it is. The Fact is is That i make $150 Dollar`s/Per Hour. I am literally ****in`g Ritch. :yo::yo::yo:
That @StanGetz guy seems to be upsetted by all of what you have said but I will never understand why someone like him would be a player-hating player hater full of hatred for players when he has all of those tattoos on the top of his face like some sort of mumble-rapping sound clouder, am I right about this????

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
lol, what?

I guess we're on public defender salaries & cheap hookers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad