I love everyone, and you can too

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
I have honestly never hated a single person in my life. Instead, I chose to love and let love. I am thankful for this gift of life I was given, and I choose to love everyone else and appreciate the gift of life they were given as well.

It breaks my heart to see so many of you filled with so much hate. Life is far too short. All you have to do is empty out all the hate inside of you and love will replace that void in ur heart. It's literally that easy.

Love ya

ACLEVERNAME

No content.
Jan 6, 2010
Oof...
Hate is just as much a part of your existence as love. To simply ignore it is turning a blind eye towards your very being.

A real man acknowledges the hate within him; harnesses it, moulds it towards the righteousness of his soul.

It's easy to say bad things are bad. It takes strenght to make bad things good.

Namaste, bitches

Last edited:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
Hate is just as much a part of your existence as love. To simply ignore it is turning a blind eye towards your very being.

A real man acknowledges the hate within him; harnesses it, moulds it towards the righteousness of his soul.

Namaste, *****es
You sound very versed in the art of "hating", even going as far as trying to make it a thing when it's not a thing.

I will pray for you

Reactions: VickAshley

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto

Namaste, *****es
Pretty sure you try to make things better while still loving them.

Reactions: iGetThatBread

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad