I like the Coyotes now for some reason

Lyndon Slewidge

Aug 1, 2011
Sens fan first but you guys have the best three jerseys in the league, best two logos, colours, I like coyotes, they are cool and I like rebuilding teams, Strome, Keller, etc. Which is good apparently because the Sens seem to be really embracing the rebuild thing as well.

Would like to follow the Yotes more closely and was wondering what media and blogs and stuff are worth following on the tweeter?

Sorry about stealing your video???

Lyndon Slewidge

Aug 1, 2011
How do we feel about Strome? Tore up the AHL but I get the sense from you guys that that may not be the case.

Is Chayka a genius?

Do you like Hayton yet?

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
How do we feel about Strome? Tore up the AHL but I get the sense from you guys that that may not be the case.

Is Chayka a genius?

Do you like Hayton yet?

Strome did in fact tear up the AHL, and looked good in a late-season callup. He has also looked good in the first two games. Whether he can develop into a bona fide 1C remains to be seen, but I hope it happens. He'll be a full-time NHLer. Probably this season.

Jury's still out on Hayton. I was not a fan of the pick at the time, mostly because I don't follow junior hockey very well and admittedly had no idea who he was when we drafted him. He looked decent in the rookie games. I only got to watch 4 periods of preseason hockey and Hayton played in none of them. He's our guy now, so you gotta root for him to do well.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Here. This is the best Coyotes coverage you'll find. This forum aggregates it. These are the best Coyotes opinions you'll find. rt and Mosby and GAFP and Sniper and that ck26 guy ... best Coyotes talk anywhere. You're always welcome aboard the bandwagon ... 5 years and counting for me, wooooo, fun ride.

kbay

Apr 8, 2016
Goodyear, Arizona
Sens fan first but you guys have the best three jerseys in the league, best two logos, colours, I like coyotes, they are cool and I like rebuilding teams, Strome, Keller, etc. Which is good apparently because the Sens seem to be really embracing the rebuild thing as well.

Would like to follow the Yotes more closely and was wondering what media and blogs and stuff are worth following on the tweeter?

Sorry about stealing your video???
What media coverage.

Reactions: Murf and RemoAZ

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Here. This is the best Coyotes coverage you'll find. This forum aggregates it. These are the best Coyotes opinions you'll find. rt and Mosby and GAFP and Sniper and that ck26 guy ... best Coyotes talk anywhere. You're always welcome aboard the bandwagon ... 5 years and counting for me, wooooo, fun ride.

I appreciate the nice words from ck26, but he may be drunk posting. Most people here have decent insight, and many are way better than me. I may make a dad joke or smart-ass comment to lighten the mood. It's hockey, not life or death.Welcome to forum 40.

Reactions: Sthlmyote and ck26

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
I appreciate the nice words from ck26, but he may be drunk posting. Most people here have decent insight, and many are way better than me. I may make a dad joke or smart-ass comment to lighten the mood. It's hockey, not life or death.Welcome to forum 40.
"In-depth insight" is mad overrated. Irreverent, emotional nonsense (looking at you Rabbit and Katie and AP) has its place too. It's all part of the zeitgeist of forum=40.

Edit: also, most of my posts are drunk posts.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
"In-depth insight" is mad overrated. Irreverent, emotional nonsense (looking at you Rabbit and Katie and AP) has its place too. It's all part of the zeitgeist of forum=40.

Edit: also, most of my posts are drunk posts.

...the f***?
tenor (3).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->