I kinda like kerfoot.

Einzakin

Jan 20, 2011
Kerfoots awesome an amazing trade by dubas. Better than Kadri IMO .. Naz has always been overrated.

Reactions: Hclass47

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
I've liked everything other than a lack of discipline. He's feistier than I expected, as fast as advertised, and seems to be responding well to becoming a full-time C. Looks like a pretty nice long-term 3C.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Looks to be on track to have good production for a third liner. Solid defensively too. Third line centre seemed to be a good spot to bring in a more cap efficient option as well.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
I like his whole family. His sister slew his brother big his father and mother, left and right.
Glad we have him. He has good drive and is a good fit for us

Reactions: Tall Morty

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
Needs to take less penalties but hell he is an unreal 3c. Hopefully moulded into a two way shut down c

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
He is terrible and should look to be moved. Too many penalties, undersized, low IQ, does not understand situational hockey.

I have no axe to grind against Kerfoot. I watched every game of the SJ Colorado series last year and my takeaway was that Kerfoot was the worst player on either team. I could not believe what a scrub this guy was. Sure enough Dubas was waiting with open arms to take Sakics’ trash. Even worse, Dubas doubled down on his mistake by extending him.

He is a massive downgrade from Kadri and is just another player who is not hard to play against. He is the 2nd coming of David Desharnais, except with an even lower hockey IQ. Brian Boyle could’ve been signed for nothing and beings much more to the table, than this scrub.

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario
He is terrible and should look to be moved. Too many penalties, undersized, low IQ, does not understand situational hockey.

I have no axe to grind against Kerfoot. I watched every game of the SJ Colorado series last year and my takeaway was that Kerfoot was the worst player on either team. I could not believe what a scrub this guy was. Sure enough Dubas was waiting with open arms to take Sakics’ trash. Even worse, Dubas doubled down on his mistake by extending him.

He is a massive downgrade from Kadri and is just another player who is not hard to play against. He is the 2nd coming of David Desharnais, except with an even lower hockey IQ. Brian Boyle could’ve been signed for nothing and beings much more to the table, than this scrub.
Gave this a like because it takes courage to write something this stupid in a public forum. Good on ya.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
When the trade was made, I thought Barrie was the key piece and Kerfoot was a bonus.

Kerfoot is the only reason that trade seems palatable now.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Doing a nice job, will be even better when Hyman is back and he gets an upgrade on his wing.

Would be interested to see him used as a top 6 winger if we are trailing late in the game

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

wtf?

Reactions: WillNy29

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
He’s been good, suited for a third line role. He isn’t better than Kadri, with the caveat Naz wasn’t used to full capacity with JT and Matthews.

Thank god he’s been good because Barrie has been pure ass all season so far.

Reactions: Cobra777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad