Tribute I just uploaded a video of every Canucks pre season, season, and playoff goals this year in HD

member 324899

Took me a while to make this so make sure to leave a like and subscribe. This channel is your number 1 bet for having a plethora of high definition Canucks content. I hope you enjoy the video and please share it as well.

Also if you're a fan of trade trees, I made a video on the Trevor Linden trade tree last week and I will keep posting new Canucks trade trees from time to time. Give this a watch as well and let me know in the comments whether I should make the Adrian Aucoin trade tree next or the Alexander Mogilny trade tree next. The more votes the sooner the video comes. Thanks

member 324899

Can you make a video of every shot, shot attempt, and offsides please. Thanks.

Awesome. Hopefully next year the video is 2 hours long.

Seeing Edler on the first unit gave me an aneurysm

Please subscribe guys. Also "RussianRacket" I'll see about making such a video but I do post Canucks big saves, goals, hits, and fights after each Canucks game called "Canucks in clips." Feel free to check them out. Also remember to share the video please. Thanks for the support

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
Subscribed

Already paid off, with a video of all 1994 Canucks playoff goals

2 goals short unfortunately

f***

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Just watched all the pre-season and all the playoffs. That was a nice little run we had. Best goal in my opinion was Bo's end-to-end rush goal against the Blues.

Reactions: Pip

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad