OT: The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Just don't let them be weird in a Sedin kind of way

Congrats!

Don’t dress them the same. It’s creepy. :laugh:

I can't even finding matching socks half of the time.

Here's my help....

At least it isn't triplets. :laugh:

Congrats.

I don't think they can still split (she's at 12 weeks), but I'm not saying that word out loud. Not yet. I'll have to get a bigger car if there is another.

Congratulations! Two is easier than one--they can watch each other so you can find some alone time with the legos.

Hrmmm. At what age can they provide cleaning services?

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
No, make them weird in EXACTLY a Sedins type of way, but make sure they refuse to play for any team other than the Buffalo Sabres. ;)

Seriously, congrats and good luck, in equal measures.

They are fraternal, not identical (wife did IVF and we implanted two embryos, got lucky and both stuck). I'm hoping for a Danny Devito/Arnold Schwarzenegger Twins.

Yikes and congrats at the same time.
Best wishes to your wife and yourself. Stay calm, cool and healthy!
Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS DOAK!!!! Here's hoping for a healthy pregnancy - are you looking at end of January?

Due date is beginning of Feb. Twins rarely go full term. Likely C Section late Dec/Early Jan (c'moooooon tax credits)

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
They are fraternal, not identical (wife did IVF and we implanted two embryos, got lucky and both stuck). I'm hoping for a Danny Devito/Arnold Schwarzenegger Twins.

Due date is beginning of Feb. Twins rarely go full term. Likely C Section late Dec/Early Jan (c'moooooon tax credits)

this post is amazing. :laugh:

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Are they both boys?

My cousin's twins are boy/girl. So, she was one pregnancy and done, in part because of other medical issues she deals with.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
So......

One of only a few down sides to the new job:

I'm clean shaven for the first time in almost 6 years.

Y0NmkgW.jpg

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Nothing like trying to rejig my senior year schedule, find an apartment, shop for a car, For a job on campus that the next days), why for graduate school, and get Neurology to follow up with me about my concussion. Good times… How is everybody else doing? DOak, you do not have to answer, I saw the pics.

Last edited:

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
Nothing like trying to rejig my senior year schedule, find an apartment, shop for a car, For a job on campus that the next days), why for graduate school, and get Neurology to follow up with me about my concussion. Good times… How is everybody else doing? DOak, you do not have to answer, I saw the pics.

I go to court on 9/27 to get the judges approval to move my kids to NJ, turn 42 on 9/30, fly to Vegas on 10/2 and get married on 10/4.

I don’t know if I should work out my liver to prepare or give it a 6 week rest.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Between football and hockey (and getting lax goalie gear) for my son, soccer for my daughter, and my 80 million business ideas, I'm slowly going nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->