OT: The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I have been asked advice on filing one’s taxes by so many students it’s starting to become a running joke.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
open confession:

i still haven't filed my taxes
In this day and age of Equifax and othet breaches that's a really bad idea. Identity thieves can file your taxes and claim your refund and if they file first you get screwed. The process for fixing it is incredibly long and painful. You really should file the moment you get all your documents.

Reactions: Ralonzo

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
In this day and age of Equifax and othet breaches that's a really bad idea. Identity thieves can file your taxes and claim your refund and if they file first you get screwed. The process for fixing it is incredibly long and painful. You really should file the moment you get all your documents.
Eh, it usually takes me under an hour

documents were collected many months ago

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
DauRgZbVMAEcOVh.jpg
RIP Art Bell. You kept me up so many nights for years and I listened to rebroadcasts for years after. Wow.

Reactions: Ralonzo

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Congrats! Keep all your Yznaga Ave fans in the loop, now.

The best way to stay in the loop is following me on Twitter, honestly. I just Tweeted this a few mins ago.

"Doing a skim through the book, making sure that the timeframes make sense and stuff. One of those things that is really easy to lose track of."

It's something I've been wanting to do for a while to make sure I've got it all sorted properly, but I thought it made sense to do it in an early edit than to waste time during the first draft. I'm pretty excited about this project. I'm not sure if it will ever amount to anything, but I'll never know unless I try. :)

Also, I have no fewer than 8, yes, EIGHT, other books in progress.

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
You ahould wirte one about the greatness of the Las Vegas Kings and their owner/player/legend/captain/coke aficionado.

That be a NYT bestseller.

Reactions: BackGroundMusic

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
DauRgZbVMAEcOVh.jpg
RIP Art Bell. You kept me up so many nights for years and I listened to rebroadcasts for years after. Wow.

I wasn't a regular listener to Art Bell but when I did it was on late night drives and I enjoyed the campiness of the whole 'paranormal research' world, some were completely loony toons, other fraud artists and then some who kind of straddled the line. George Snoory who took over the show when Art quit is terrible, the whole paranormal thing is played out.

If you're an Art Bell fan you should check out these parodies of Art and Coast2Coast done by the brilliant radio host Phil Hendrie, a guy Howard Stern idolized and admittedly borrowed from.

The Eye | File Listing

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
The best way to stay in the loop is following me on Twitter, honestly. I just Tweeted this a few mins ago.

"Doing a skim through the book, making sure that the timeframes make sense and stuff. One of those things that is really easy to lose track of."

It's something I've been wanting to do for a while to make sure I've got it all sorted properly, but I thought it made sense to do it in an early edit than to waste time during the first draft. I'm pretty excited about this project. I'm not sure if it will ever amount to anything, but I'll never know unless I try. :)

Also, I have no fewer than 8, yes, EIGHT, other books in progress.
Wow. I admire folks with the skill and drive to put forward lengthy publishable material. Kudos!

Reactions: BackGroundMusic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->