I don't know if they were right last year, but here is Hockey News' order of finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
I don't agree with Belarus behind Germany and USA being so low. I',m almost sure that the first 3 places will be taken by USA, Canada and Russia (USA being third). Seems like Finland and Sweden are nothing special this year but the Czechs are good and they will end up 4th.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
To be honest I would have loved a best-of-7 games final between Canada and Russia.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Douggy said:
Its about time people started giving the Czechs some respect.

I give them a lot of respect! I'm not sure they are good enough to go to the finals, but they might beat the US for the broze medal. Man, don't know why but I'm pretty sure that it's going to be RUS-CAN in the finals and USA-CZE for the broze...

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I want to say Canada, but Ovechkin and Malkin by themselves really scare me. Whether its Crosby or Ovechkin or someone else, I hope we see a performance like Forsberg's incredible WJC in 93.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Reveille said:
The USA team gets no respect. Seriously.

Overalll I think you're right. I guess alot of people are really down on guys like Ryan Suter, Al Montoya, and Patrick O'Sullivan............ :dunno: (that's for you HabLover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad