I don't get it. Why Atlanta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Teams with 3 balls: Buffalo, Columbus, Pittsburgh, NY Rangers

Teams with 2 balls: Anaheim, Atlanta, Calgary, Carolina, Chicago, Edmonton, Los Angeles, Minnesota, Nashville, Phoenix

Teams with 1 ball: Boston, Colorado, Dallas, Detroit, Florida, Montreal, New Jersey, NY Islanders, Ottawa, Philadelphia, St. Louis, San Jose, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington

Now of what I understand, the teams with 3 balls are those that have not made the playoffs in the past 3 or 4 years.

Now maybe I am an idiot for not understanding this... but how come Atlanta has only 2 balls? I don't remember them ever making the playoffs

:confused: :dunno: :confused:

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
The Macho Man said:

Teams with 2 balls: Anaheim, Atlanta, Calgary, Carolina, Chicago, Edmonton, Los Angeles, Minnesota, Nashville, Phoenix

Teams with 1 ball: Boston, Colorado, Dallas, Detroit, Florida, Montreal, New Jersey, NY Islanders, Ottawa, Philadelphia, St. Louis, San Jose, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington

Now of what I understand, the teams with 3 balls are those that have not made the playoffs in the past 3 or 4 years.

Now maybe I am an idiot for not understanding this... but how come Atlanta has only 2 balls? I don't remember them ever making the playoffs

Kovalchuk

WalterSobchak

Blues Trololol
Mar 11, 2004
Where men chunder
www.larddesigns.com
The Macho Man said:

Keep reading..it explains it big guy.

YOU'RE LOCKING DOWN THE LOUNGE!!

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
You lose 1 for winning the lotto, which Atlanta has done, and Florida did twice, which is why they have 1 ball.

I think.

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
ZaphodBeeblebrox said:
Keep reading..it explains it big guy.

YOU'RE LOCKING DOWN THE LOUNGE!!

actualy the lounge was locked today. so that there would be more room for the hockey boards so that the site doesn't crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->