I didn’t see much white gear at the jets Gear store

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Picked up my “we are Winnipeg” hoodie today for $50 bucks. I’m probably gonna get ketchup on it tomorrow.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Picked up my “we are Winnipeg” hoodie today for $50 bucks. I’m probably gonna get ketchup on it tomorrow.

That right there is another excellent reason why it's dumb we became the Whiteout city. White is very unforgiving of most foods. I suppose if I get something to eat at the arena pasta with Alfredo sauce might be safe but not much else.

Reactions: Aggie204

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg

That right there is another excellent reason why it's dumb we became the Whiteout city. White is very unforgiving of most foods. I suppose if I get something to eat at the arena pasta with Alfredo sauce might be safe but not much else.

I believe you two have just redefined First World Problems... :laugh:

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Isn't Cilantro the contemporary HFJets reference?
Be gone vile 3rd string herb.
giphy.gif

Reactions: SUX2BU

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Got 60,000 Jets Rewards points lying around? Get your Autographed Whiteout Player Jerseys while the getting is good! The high demand ones are still available as I type this (Patty, Fly, Wheels, Buff, Fefe, Troubs)...

Playoff Jerseys | Jets Rewards

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
As of right now I got my white crop top and shorts ready to go. A heritage classic sweater sounds great, but I'm already consuming a dangerous amount of ramen noodles to save money :laugh:

I would literally (no, the other literally) freeze to death where we sit dressed like that. I think it's because our loge is under a duct outlet and cold air is blowing right at us. They should deflect the cold draft onto non-premium seating. I will be some annoyed if I get Sriracha on my white jersey because my hands are shaking from the frigid surroundings. :brrr:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I had four of these that I kept for years. I am no longer in possession of them however. Anyone still have theirs?

IMG_0856.jpg

Reactions: bromine

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Isn't this "Whiteout" thing supporting the "White Male Privilege Patriarchy"....

:sarcasm:

In the immortal words of my daughters' Dean at her Nursing Convocation... "Be an Activist"...

:help:

Therefore I am going to sit in my basement watching the Jets playoff run wearing nothing but a bunch of Cilantro to cover what the Lord gave me...

Just like Brent Burns in those Jack Link's commercials...

maxresdefault.jpg

Except I will protest and no meat...

I'm going vegan... with Cilantro...

That will be my version of the "Whiteout"...

:sarcasm: :laugh:

PS... some one, someone with skillz... do a photoshop of burns with Cilantro in place of the Jack Links...

We need that for the playoffs... :naughty:

Last edited:
Reactions: SUX2BU

Analyst365

Oct 24, 2011
Victoria
Isn't this "Whiteout" thing supporting the "White Male Privilege Patriarchy"....

:sarcasm:

In the immortal words of my daughters' Dean at her Nursing Convocation... "Be an Activist"...

:help:

Therefore I am going to sit in my basement watching the Jets playoff run wearing nothing but a bunch of Cilantro to cover what the Lord gave me...

Just like Brent Burns in those Jack Link's commercials...

maxresdefault.jpg

Except I will protest and no meat...

I'm going vegan... with Cilantro...

That will be my version of the "Whiteout"...

:sarcasm: :laugh:

Does he even realize he's already become a caricature of himself?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad