I blame Papa John's

Cardds*

Ever since they started that stupid promotion at the start of last season where you get a free pizza if the Flyers score 3 or more goals and win, the Flyers have been horrid at scoring. I think it's a curse. Papa John's needs to end this promo right now, their pizza is terrible anyway and I'd rather see the Flyers actually score 3 goals and win games and not get free pizza from them.

Thanks Papa John's :handclap:

P.S. If you think I'm wrong, look how there's only one game this entire season so far that has allowed us to get a free pizza.

tuckrr

Nov 28, 2008
Definitely agree on the curse, but I gotta disagree about the pizza... Its just such a ridiculous deal if you get like 6 people to go ham.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
5gyhv.jpg

El Emperor

Apr 2, 2010
Woodstown, NJ
Ever since they started that stupid promotion at the start of last season where you get a free pizza if the Flyers score 3 or more goals and win, the Flyers have been horrid at scoring. I think it's a curse. Papa John's needs to end this promo right now, their pizza is terrible anyway and I'd rather see the Flyers actually score 3 goals and win games and not get free pizza from them.

Thanks Papa John's :handclap:

P.S. If you think I'm wrong, look how there's only one game this entire season so far that has allowed us to get a free pizza.

I think there was actually a game we won where we didn't score 3, but we got the deal anyway. Papa John's must have felt bad.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
I think there was actually a game we won where we didn't score 3, but we got the deal anyway. Papa John's must have felt bad.

The deal is no longer Flyers win and score 3 or more goals, its just if the Flyers win. I **** you not, it changed not too long ago. Promo code used to be FLYERS3 now it's just FLYERS :laugh:

Also they started this two years ago for the Phillies and wouldn't you know the Phillies have missed the playoffs for two years. Coincidence? I think not!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad