I attended the Oilers Knights game (Oilers fan)

McDavid87

Jan 5, 2018
first time going to a game outside of an Oilers home game and the Golden Knights are my second favorite team after the Oilers of course.

- I'm jealous that you can go to a hockey game in a t-shirt.
- Arena is decent (Kind of crowded when leaving. Rogers Place is better design wise).
- Entertainment and prizes are way better at T-Mobile.
- The drumming behind us at the castle is pretty cool.
- Shake Shack is awesome to have there, compared to our crappy food at Rogers Place.
- Vegas fans are 10/10.
- We will be cheering for you guys to win in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
first time going to a game outside of an Oilers home game and the Golden Knights are my second favorite team after the Oilers of course.

- I'm jealous that you can go to a hockey game in a t-shirt.
- Arena is decent (Kind of crowded when leaving. Rogers Place is better design wise).
- Entertainment and prizes are way better at T-Mobile.
- The drumming behind us at the castle is pretty cool.
- Shake Shack is awesome to have there, compared to our crappy food at Rogers Place.
- Vegas fans are 10/10.
- We will be cheering for you guys to win in the playoffs.

Glad you had a good time. Come back anytime!

Completely agree with you about entering & leaving the arena. It's a total bottleneck & a disaster waiting to happen, actually.

My other gripe about the building is the inadequate restroom situation. Completely ridiculous for a brand new arena.

Reactions: Supermassive

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Glad you had a good time. Come back anytime!

Completely agree with you about entering & leaving the arena. It's a total bottleneck & a disaster waiting to happen, actually.

My other gripe about the building is the inadequate restroom situation. Completely ridiculous for a brand new arena.
If you're trying to get out quickly, the stairwells will drop you off at ground level. I always enjoy walking through the lobby, so I've only used them once. Easy to get out that way.

I think they made the men's/women's restrooms equally, so we just need to bring more girlfriends to games to even it out. :)

Reactions: Supermassive

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
If you're trying to get out quickly, the stairwells will drop you off at ground level. I always enjoy walking through the lobby, so I've only used them once. Easy to get out that way.

I think they made the men's/women's restrooms equally, so we just need to bring more girlfriends to games to even it out. :)

Not that I’m arguing anything, you know better than I do, but every stairwell we tried to enter had a staff member waving their finger, haha.

Exiting was a little slow, but so much better than Edmonton’s old Coliseum, where you could count your progress in steps per minute.

I recorded the whole game intro and might have to upload it for prospective visitors (like me). It’s top-notch.

I howled at the L’il Jon noise-o-meter in the third period. That’s going to pay off in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad