I am leaving the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
TDB-Z-KIA-FORUM-0401_15-1.jpg

I had a great time at the Kia Forum but it is time to Leave now. I Went to see Bon Jovi, my buddy Seagull Hopkin`s hooked me up with front row Ticket`s. I Spent the hole time playing Bejeweled on my Fone, Cackling, Taking Selfie`s. :biglaugh: About midway thru the show i took off my Crocodile`s & Started clipping my toenail`s, what a treat for the Audience. :biglaugh::yo::handclap: I had a blast but I am leaving the Forum now, Gosh Bless. :yo::yo::yo:

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
TDB-Z-KIA-FORUM-0401_15-1.jpg

I had a great time at the Kia Forum but it is time to Leave now. I Went to see Bon Jovi, my buddy Seagull Hopkin`s hooked me up with front row Ticket`s. I Spent the hole time playing Bejeweled on my Fone, Cackling, Taking Selfie`s. :biglaugh: About midway thru the show i took off my Crocodile`s & Started clipping my toenail`s, what a treat for the Audience. :biglaugh::yo::handclap: I had a blast but I am leaving the Forum now, Gosh Bless. :yo::yo::yo:
Next time, encore yourself with a homophone grammar guide and learn the difference between whole and hole 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad