WJC: I am interested in volunteering for WJC 2012

rushockey

Oct 4, 2010
Calgary
www.rushockey.com
It's a long shot but I want to offer my services to any Canadian or American media sports outlet to help covering WJC in Calgary. I can be specially helpful when it comes to interviewing Russian hockey players since I am bilingual.

I used to run Rushockey.com but stopped several years ago due to inability to dedicate time and effort in full. I also voluntereed as a team host for team Russia at the juniors in 2005 in North Dakota, so I am familiar with the Russian coach Valery Bragin quite a bit. I will be available in Calgary for the whole duration of the tournament. If you are interested in my assistance please contact me via Skupe or PM.

P.S. Mods please do not delete this.
Thanks.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

It's a long shot but I want to offer my services to any Canadian or American media sports outlet to help covering WJC in Calgary. I can be specially helpful when it comes to interviewing Russian hockey players since I am bilingual.

I used to run Rushockey.com but stopped several years ago due to inability to dedicate time and effort in full. I also voluntereed as a team host for team Russia at the juniors in 2005 in North Dakota, so I am familiar with the Russian coach Valery Bragin quite a bit. I will be available in Calgary for the whole duration of the tournament. If you are interested in my assistance please contact me via Skupe or PM.

P.S. Mods please do not delete this.
Thanks.

Aye buddy,

It is probably a little late in the day to volunteer but I know TSN uses volunteers.

Good luck. The tourny is a blast!

rushockey

Oct 4, 2010
Calgary
www.rushockey.com
Well, I have interest from several major Russian sports media outlets, unfortunately Hockey Canada said that the window to obtain the media pass has been closed on November 1st. No dice I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad