I am feeling sick...

dogyekcoh*

I am feeling sick rooting for the Quacks but I really want us to play them in the 2nd round badly. It will be an epic So. Cal rivalry. imagine the winner with a bragging right.
Come on Quaks! Beat the Wings so we can have a real rivalry.

Go kings!!!

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
That is the series we have all been waiting for ever since the Ducks entered the NHL.

thirtysix*

kings vs ducks/ sharks vs hawks

ideal entertainment value

Ron*

It would mean three California teams (out of 4 in the West) in the playoffs in the second round.

:laugh:

I am laughing at all the Eastern a-holes.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I really don't care for other teams and how they perform. What matter is that the LA Kings.

Me too. I am just glad they won in 6 so they can get a bit of a rest. I'm definitely not looking forward to getting less sleep in round 2 than in round 1!

bk20

Feb 6, 2013
Correct me if im wrong but the only way we could play the Ducks, would be in the western conf finals....correct?

KINGS FOREVER

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Correct me if im wrong but the only way we could play the Ducks, would be in the western conf finals....correct?

KINGS FOREVER

If the ducks win game 7, kings get them. Detroit wins kings face the sharks.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
There is no time for sentiment now, just win, and vs the Sharks we have home ice.

It never feels good to play the Sharks but Anaheim have impressed me this post season. I think Detroit is pretty underrated but the Ducks have been the better team.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
I opened this thread expecting the OP to say they have playoff fever.

Frankly, I'm not too concerned with which team the Kings play, as the Kings should take either. The only plus side to a Ducks series is that there would likely be a good portion of the crowd cheering for the Kings, so it would be a semi-home game. I also hate the camera angle for games from the Shark Tank, so playing Anaheim would drive me less nuts watching on TV.

I also would like the Ducks to win, so that the Sharks play the Hawks. Hopefully, San Jose could bump them off. This year I think the Kings would better suited staying in Pacific time if they can help it. I also like the idea of all three California teams to make it through.

Some year, I would love to see the final four in the West as the Kings, Ducks, Sharks and Coyotes. The East final four of the Panthers, Lightning, Hurricanes and since the new East has no other truly non-traditional hockey markets I'll say the Blue Jackets.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I want SJ. I want pay back for 2011. And winning in round two and then shaking hands in the line up with our Stanley Cup rings and our hands would do nicely.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00