I am alive, in need of an AGM and i'm on my way to the USA!

Sorry guys,

Things have been. Crazy here and to be honest, my real world life has had to take priority over My fhl life.

Shocking I know, but alas it is true, so I'm looking for an AGM to help me handle the day to day side of things for a while, who can use it as a warm up for his own team when the opportunity arises..... Email me on [email protected]

PLUS I'm hopping on a plane this Thurs and arriving in LA on the morning of the 18th. Will be in the USA for 6 weeks. Visiting LA, San Diego, San Fran, Chicago, NY, Pittsburgh and Vegas, plus I may have time to squeeze in somewhere else.

Anybody got any tips or pointers for me? :)

Thanks - Josh

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Good to hear you're still alive Josh - although I'm shocked - shocked! - to hear that real life is taking tour focus away from the HFNHL. Where are your priorities, man? ;)

Good luck with the AGM search - hopefully somebody who can help you ice a full roster! - and safe travels.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I land at LAX on the 18th at 8am and am leaving the morning of the 20th. But I'm up and down california visiting schools for the next 2 weeks.

Let me know your dates and availability and we'll work something out. maybe finally hash out that deal you've been waiting for in person! ;-)

Alright - I will be in LA - no other travel plans at the moment set in stone though I will be in San Diego for a day end of next week - we'll work it out...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad