I’m done with # 47 on our team !!

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
I’m done with # 47 on our team !! ........
I’ve been contemplating, creating a thread on this player since our 3-0 loss to the F-lames ..but upon re watching that game and his play last year and this year and then that fatal game and his pathetic play in that outing was too much for me ..
I’ve been watching our team for over 55 plus years and the great game of hockey and other sports ..
Throughout those years many players have come through our team that were let’s just say less than capable to wear our beloved Leaf on their chest , and we all can make a list of 50 or more ..
But rarely if ever have I witnessed a more pathetic , chicken crap , mouse like , scared , piece of shhhh than this player , he has the size and speed to play like a man or woman out there and and he continues to reach in to corners and give up pucks in battles , not able to receive passes , can’t make a good pass and basically skate around like a pickup game at 4 am at the Forest Hill arena with your drunk friends ...
I’m so pissed off at him for the scared dear in the head lights play of his , he’s pathetic and is not worthy of pulling on our honourable great Leaf jersey ...
Get him the hell out of here ...
Bring it on ...
But if you do , you better make sure you’ve watched his play in that 3-0 loss to the F-lames first and most of his other games since he’s played with us ....

Career

Gm G A Pts
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]

Last edited:
Reactions: moon111

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
tenor.gif

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
With everyone healthy and Robertson in the top 9 ...

I really like PE centering the 5th line.

Vesey Engvall Boyd/Barabanov
I’d like him out of our organization , again , just watch that game if you have the stomach to and look at him from now on , what the Hell does he do ??? Really other than the very odd shift , what does he offer , I know for a fact that real athletes and hockey players and teammates can’t stand players of his ilk in their dressing rooms .
They are the worst of the worst , you will take players that aren’t especially talented but that give it everything they have , but no one ever that I’ve ever been associated with in any sport player or coach of any kind will ever ever have respect for a player that is a chicken shhhh and doesn’t have their back when push comes to shove

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotel Mario

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
Kind of ironic that a player so vanilla like Pierre Engvall could stir up so much emotional energy.

You're not wrong about his weaknesses but I also don't think he's going to be here for the long haul, so think of him as an interchangeable part with some pros and cons.
I guess I come from a different era of life and of sports
And I guess I just want to win and my team to win or at least compete with honour

Last edited:

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
I like some old school from time to time, but never really went looking for those qualities in Pierre Engvall.

Frederik Gauthier though was definitely someone who wasted his immense old school potential. Gentlest giant.
I’m not saying that players have to fight or hurt other players or do crazy things on the ice
Toughness comes in different ways and for different players they can show it in different ways as well ..
I consider AM a very tough player now , mentally and Physically at the highest level

Reactions: moon111

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
You born in the 1800's or what?
Lololol that’s awesome

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long years
Stole million man's soul an faith
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I’m not saying that players have to fight or hurt other players or do crazy things on the ice
Toughness comes in different ways and for different players they can show it in different ways as well ..
I consider AM a very tough player now , mentally and Physically at the highest level

I think Engvall has 2 pretty good skills which is straight away speed and the ability to rag the puck around. Add reach as well as a natural attribute. Fairly limited application but there are some moments where it comes in handy. Maybe a good slap shot, but we don’t see it that much.

In terms of being a beast on the forecheck, completing a check or adding any kind of feisty play, I don’t think you’ll get what you’re looking for.

Reactions: Tmart335

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
I think Engvall has 2 pretty good skills which is straight away speed and the ability to rag the puck around. Add reach as well as a natural attribute. Fairly limited application but there are some moments where it comes in handy. Maybe a good slap shot, but we don’t see it that much.

In terms of being a beast on the forecheck, completing a check or adding any kind of feisty play, I don’t think you’ll get what you’re looking for.
Oh I know not only I but we won’t get that at all
That’s very obvious friend ...
There has to be other players in our organization that can add that to our team

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
lol

Engvall has been fine. He's done his job. Lay off the cocaine, man.
Lol
Don’t take drugs of those kinds brotha
Don’t need them ...
If you say that a player who displays those qualities has been fine for us , or any team , and if you think trying to achieve greatness through hard work and dedication to your craft and those around you aren’t good solid foundations to aspire to , than I’m glad you’ve never been on my teams or that I’ve never coached you ...
But that’s cool , to each his own
I however like to hang with people and have had the privilege of being around “ old school “ players and teammates that I’m proud to say that I’ve been a part of ..on many levels that would tolerate those qualities
It’s interesting when I hear people’s responses to desiring hard work and dedication and some balls within and around you , that the reply is “ Lay off the cocaine “

Go Leafs go

Last edited:

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
I had hoped for a better start to his season too. Still, I don't know that I'd be eager to see them part with him just yet.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
The main reasons why and how we have failed in the last playoffs we’ve been in , is in the work or lack there of , of our bottom 6 .
We have matched and sometimes even over matched our opponents with our top 6 fire power , so that hasn’t been our downfall ..
But the toughness and passion and aggression of the bottom 6 of theirs ...
They have over matched us with their dogged and tough and tough commitment to the games .
We haven’t been able to match them there , be it Boston, Washington , Columbus , even in our regular season games , our bottom six traditionally have let us down in terms of toughness ( I don’t mean fighting and that sort of play )
We need to address this before we can move forward and compete
Think back to Boston’s Bottom Six in those series and also Washington’s ..
I hope we do

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Lololol that’s awesome

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long years
Stole million man's soul an faith
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate