Hyman / Marner playing CoD: Warzone on Twitch

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
It's not hockey, but if you are bored, Zach Hyman, Mitch Marner and Freddie the GOAT are streaming some Warzone and Fortnite together.

Hyman's stream:

Marner's stream:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogue Leader

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I thought I was the only Pejorative Slur. Makes me laugh because it took me about an hour to get into a game too a couple weekends back. Let's be real that game is too complicated man. I have a new found respect for everyone who is good at it. I sucked. I still don't get how you guys play it well into the night man. I freakin can't stay up that long. then again I don't sleep til noon either.

Reactions: Rogue Leader

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I used to be into formula 1 racing game. Was addictive and took up to much of my time because i was obsessed at ranking up my world rank :)

I was 26th in the world at it a few years back. Thinking of cracking it out of the box and getting at it again but just for casual entertainment;)

I absolutely love car racing from go karts to Formula one to local stock car racing. Watch my guy play Fortnite, he’s pretty good but just like hanging out watching. Tried it a couple times but holeee i was junk.

I drove him nuts camping and sniping lol. I’m just a camper he says ;). “Hey strategy” i tell him. He hated watching me

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
I used to be into formula 1 racing game. Was addictive and took up to much of my time because i was obsessed at ranking up my world rank :)

I was 26th in the world at it a few years back. Thinking of cracking it out of the box and getting at it again but just for casual entertainment;)

I absolutely love car racing from go karts to Formula one to local stock car racing. Watch my guy play Fortnite, he’s pretty good but just like hanging out watching. Tried it a couple times but holeee i was junk.

I drove him nuts camping and sniping lol. I’m just a camper he says ;). “Hey strategy” i tell him. He hated watching me
Were you using a racing wheel? I never tried any Formula 1 racing games, but I got pretty heavy into Euro Truck Simulator 2 to the point that I bought a racing wheel. I have now branched off into iRacing, Assetto Corsa and the Forza/Horizon games.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Were you using a racing wheel? I never tried any Formula 1 racing games, but I got pretty heavy into Euro Truck Simulator 2 to the point that I bought a racing wheel. I have now branched off into iRacing, Assetto Corsa and the Forza/Horizon games.
No i never went and got one. I looked at them and stuck with the regular controller

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->