Injury Report: Hyman knee-on-knee (Update May 10: Back at practice)

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
I saw this earlier and my I initial reaction is that it's likely some kind of bruising. Usually people can tell when they're going to be gimped for a while so his reaction indicates he wont be.

It is tough to call. In my younger days I remember declaring on more than one occasion the player was done for the year only for them to come back to the game next period.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
The poster does literally nothing except spew negativity, even if has no basis. Textbook definition of a troll.

Doesn't mean Hyman won't be out for the rest of the year, but unless he is one of the team doctors or is somehow privy to that information before literally everyone else in the know, then he is blowing smoke right now.
Had to stop ignoring people from my list (only had 3) to see who he was replying to. That Hollywood guy has consistent bad takes and I can say with almost 100% certainty that he’s a troll

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Had to stop ignoring people from my list (only had 3) to see who he was replying to. That Hollywood guy has consistent bad takes and I can say with almost 100% certainty that he’s a troll

I generally do not even look at poster monikers when I read posts, for the purpose of objectivity, at least before I read. Afterwards I may or may not.

Whether he is a troll or a fan he does contradict himself which I know because I accidentally stumbled upon it.

I prefer constructive hockey dialogue as opposed to "gotcha posting" though I do still find it hard to not indulge sometimes because I am a human with emotions. As I age I find it more and more boring to accommodate childish pissing matches {aka - gotcha posting} which in all actuality gives them the win because that is what they are looking for. Plus getting forum points against me which are mind boggling.

Last edited:
Reactions: StevenB

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
I think we can breathe a little

giphy.gif

leafsgirl12

Apr 29, 2014
Canada
Same - hopefully it’s soft tissue, not a ligament tear. If it’s a ligament tear, his season’s over, but it very well might not be.
A licensed doctor on Twitter who does a series where he talks about hockey injuries seemed to be fairly confident its a bone bruise

Reactions: Brown Dog

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
We are in big trouble now! ...If we cant win without Hyman. Wich we should and we will. (Why did i suddenly get GnsR, Civil war in my head?)

DcW

Feb 27, 2018
Hopefully Hyman is ok and hopefully Edler isn’t suspended Tuesday ...needs to answer for it on the ice

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Who gives a crap about his contract right now.

His health and the effect this is going to have on the team and playoffs are the only concerns here.

I bet Hyman does give a crap about a possibly career-earning contract that will set him up for life.

Cap'n Flavour

Mar 8, 2004
Flavour Country
Hopefully Hyman is ok and hopefully Edler isn’t suspended Tuesday ...needs to answer for it on the ice

lol, as if. There are two more games against the Canucks next week anyway. There's no sense in the Leafs wasting their limited reserves of truculence and pugnacity on a non-playoff team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->