Injury Report: Hyman knee-on-knee (Update May 10: Back at practice)

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Luckily his leg was in the air and not planted. It almost looked a bit like a Charlie horse to me rather than a full knee tweak. I’d expect nothing long term here and I should know: I’m a doctor of mixology

Doesn't look like a charlie horse to me. The weight of your lower leg all on it's own can cause an injury from its momentum when the upper leg gets impacted. That combined with the fact this is his previously injured knee tells me this is bad. What a disaster.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Outside of Matthews or Marner, Hyman is probably the player you need the most in the playoffs. Without him we don’t have enough skilled grit in tight games. I hope he’s okay and it’s not a tear.

I hope he's okay too. I'm not sure I would take Marner over Hyman at all in the playoffs.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Well this makes the acquisition of Foligno all the more important.

I hate to dissapoing you bro, he's kinda not very good. He's still a very good add
but by the way people are making it sound, that we have Clarke or Gilmour coming this way.

Foligno is a decent player, he's not exactly a difference maker in anyway

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Oh great sorcerer please look into the crystal ball and tell me when this COVID will be over

asking for a friend

The poster does literally nothing except spew negativity, even if has no basis. Textbook definition of a troll.

Doesn't mean Hyman won't be out for the rest of the year, but unless he is one of the team doctors or is somehow privy to that information before literally everyone else in the know, then he is blowing smoke right now.

klmdg

Feb 18, 2016
I think we can breathe a little

Once upon a time this guy was also positive and optomistic

tumblr_ng75k2LPvy1rfj2evo2_500.gif

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
How many games will dirtbag get. He stuck his knee out on purpose. Why was there no beat down on Edler? Cowards? Didn’t see it what? Muzzin was on the ice, whats up with that. Have a look who was on the ice and question what kind of men or teammates they really are.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
How many games will dirtbag get. He stuck his knee out on purpose. Why was there no beat down on Edler? Cowards? Didn’t see it what? Muzzin was on the ice, whats up with that. Have a look who was on the ice and question what kind of men or teammates they really are.

Honestly, our PP is so bad playing 4-on-4 might have been the better option anyway! Would have liked to see something, crosscheck, glove to the face, punch in the shoulder/back, anything to show you give a fck. That stuff is so unnatural to this team it is worrisome as we look ahead to the playoffs.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Honestly, our PP is so bad playing 4-on-4 might have been the better option anyway! Would have liked to see something, crosscheck, glove to the face, punch in the shoulder/back, anything to show you give a fck. That stuff is so unnatural to this team it is worrisome as we look ahead to the playoffs.
Kerfoot and Mikheyev were looking right at it. Muzzin was fully facing it and pretended he didn’t see it? I don’t know but if my guy is down I’m hunting the first different colour jersey i see there

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
The poster does literally nothing except spew negativity, even if has no basis. Textbook definition of a troll.

Doesn't mean Hyman won't be out for the rest of the year, but unless he is one of the team doctors or is somehow privy to that information before literally everyone else in the know, then he is blowing smoke right now.

What's funny to me is that while I was contributing on some other threads this evening I seriously couldn't remember if this poster was TML fan or a Hater. [which is not a good thing one way or the other for him]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->