Injury Report: Hyman knee-on-knee (Update May 10: Back at practice)

Leaftors

Jul 21, 2011
Welland, Ontario
Are you suggesting that Hyman is not needed or just throwing out another useless statistic?
Hyman is a great player. What was the record without Matthews this year? I think you can see that we don’t need to over pay to keep hyman. If he’s not willing to stay for a team friendly deal then we’ll be fine.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
You seem sensitive.

Seems like you're the one who's being sensitive.

You're the king of copy/paste and you're constantly posting random stats without context or a single word of explanation as to what you think anyone should be taking away from the numbers. Then when someone asks, instead of answering you call them sensitive.

If you're unable or unwilling to explain what (if anything) the stats add to the conversation, perhaps you shouldn't bother posting them.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Seems like you're the one who's being sensitive.

You're the king of copy/paste and you're constantly posting random stats without context or a single word of explanation as to what you think anyone should be taking away from the numbers. Then when someone asks, instead of answering you call them sensitive.

If you're unable or unwilling to explain what (if anything) the stats add to the conversation, perhaps you shouldn't bother posting them.

Thanks for the advice, Gary, but I'm happy with my posts.

If you find yourself writing long angry rants about a simple post of the team's record since Hyman was injured, perhaps you shouldn't bother posting.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Your replies were.
Question was asked. You replied with something completely off topic and deflecting the conversation. Second question same result
:dunno:

It was a simple post. We all know what it does and doesn't mean.

Some super sensitive posters have angrily replied with insults.

Look inward, folks.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Thanks for the advice, Gary, but I'm happy with my posts.

If you find yourself writing long angry rants about a simple post of the team's record since Hyman was injured, perhaps you shouldn't bother posting.

LOL angry, if anything I'm amused. :)

You're getting more and more sensitive with every post now, why not just tell us why you felt it necessary to post our record without Hyman and how that information is useful to us?

I'll tell you what I think. Your post might imply that we don't need Hyman as we're doing so well without him. That is also completely ridiculous, you know it, you also know that your post is 100% meaningless and since you have no explanation for posting this useless stat, you respond to the question with hostility.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA

Look inward, folks.

Well, since there was no explanation of the post, "we all" don't know what it does and doesn't mean. Hence the original question.

(which remains unanswered)

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other

Look inward, folks.
Who insulted you?
Seems you should take your own advice about being sensitive

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
LOL angry, if anything I'm amused. :)

You're getting more and more sensitive with every post now, why not just tell us why you felt it necessary to post our record without Hyman and how that information is useful to us?

I'll tell you what I think. Your post might imply that we don't need Hyman as we're doing so well without him. That is also completely ridiculous, you know it, you also know that your post is 100% meaningless and since you have no explanation for posting this useless stat, you respond to the question with hostility.

You know and everyone else knows both what that stat means and why you guys are in such a tizzy over it.

Reactions: Dekes For Days

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad