Injury Report: Hutchinson has a concussion

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016

First Steve Mason, and now Michael Hutchinson. Both having a concussion from taking a puck to the mask during practice. What, is Hellebuyck wiring pucks at their faces to secure the starter job? >_>

Yes because Helly really has to worry about one of them taking his job :sarcasm:

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Bad news. Depending on the severity to Hutch and Mason, you have to wonder if we're going from having goal-tending "depth" to possibly having to pick someone up at the TD.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
The thing most people don't realize is how sometimes the symptoms are delayed from the actual event. Stevens hit on Paul Kariya in the playoffs is an example. He came back and played amazing immediately after the hit but was never the same.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Gotta feel for Hutch here. Finally gets another chance to prove himself and only gets one game in before getting injured in a friggin practice.

So many injuries.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Now that the Rangers are officially TDL sellers, perhaps a certain Czech goalie will be making his way back here to be a backup rental...

I kid, I kid.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Now that the Rangers are officially TDL sellers, perhaps a certain Czech goalie will be making his way back here to be a backup rental...

I kid, I kid.

More likely: Now that the Ranger are in full "tank on" mode, the Jets will get to face a certain Czech goalie on Sunday afternoon (and hopefully light him up)

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
And you guys wondered about Helle skipping practice on Tuesday before the Coyote game...he was worried about getting hurt!

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
In the words of the esteemed leaders of Canada and the USA - "I was just kiddin'!" :D

sorry, man.
pretty awful "hot take" in this day and age, especially when we're trying to move past an era where athletes were supposed to shake out the cobwebs and continue playing.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The thing most people don't realize is how sometimes the symptoms are delayed from the actual event. Stevens hit on Paul Kariya in the playoffs is an example. He came back and played amazing immediately after the hit but was never the same.

Karyia doesn't remember that game. Its a serious issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad