Waived: Hutch Waived

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Dubas gave him more than enough of a chance. He’s a Ahl’er from here on in it seems. A good Ahl’er likely. Just couldn’t keep his composure when the heat turned on in general. Good luck Hutch.

Reactions: Brown Dog

bodechek

Oct 10, 2017
If Hutch wants to continue to play after this season, he will probably be bound for Europe.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Leafs gave up their 2020 5th round pick to acquire Hutchinson from Florida, and I would be surprised if any team claimed Hutchinson for free today.

Its almost like Florida knowingly gave Leafs a boat anchor to help drag them down in this years head to head playoff race.

Head to Head Hutchinson gave up 4 goals in an 8-4 Florida win, and gave up 4 goals including 3 in the 3rd for a 3rd period collapse in a 5-3 Panthers win.. Hutchinson delivering on return of 4 points for his former team against them in this years playoff race.

If the final results are Florida is IN and Leafs are OUT then that would have been a successful sabotage and they will have our draft pick as salt in the wound as a double whammy.

Lets hope :crossfing it doesn't come to this and despite the boat anchor, Leafs prevail and beat out the Panthers for that #3 playoff spot in the Atlantic.

Last edited:

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Andersen is officially back! Hopefully the team will be all set with the Andersen-Campbell tandem going forward.

Reactions: Ciao

Terrible GM

Jul 10, 2013
Maritimes
I couldn't help think how awkward his teammate interactions would of been since Soupy got here. They all knew he was done with the team and maybe the NHL If he handles it right perhaps he can stick around with the Marlies and still have a pro career. Best of luck to him!

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
The contrast Hutch created has me thinking Campbell is the second coming of Christ.

Reactions: kb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad