HUT Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs For Life*

Will have the Phoenix collection completed soon... it's cost me like all my pucks. Just need a couple more jerseys as well as Chipchura and Stone. I should be able to sell everyone back for more than I got them for, and mostly because of the bonus, this will be worth it. Plus, I still have a bunch of other guys I'm trying to sell. Lecavalier, Huberdeau, Kulikov, and Niskanen to name a few.

Also got Bogosian for my team for 11.5K. Good deal?

Once you finish, could you lend it to me Deku?

Or if anyone wants to be a beaut lend me any collection?

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Collecting the national teams. Only get 750 per one. But it adds up after you get a couple..

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Can someone trade me a subban for a reasonable price please? People are putting him up for 150k and noone is buying them but they just keep doing it.

I'm having the same problem with Parise :laugh:

Some guy just put him up for 170K Bid/189K BIN. That didn't sell, so he re-listed him at 175K/191K. That didn't sell, so he's relisted him again at 185K/205K. Is somebody out there not buying him yet because the BIN isn't high enough? :laugh:

No offense if it's someone on this board, but I just had to laugh.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Once you finish, could you lend it to me Deku?

Or if anyone wants to be a beaut lend me any collection?

Sorry, I've already listed most of the cards, and Boekder already sold :(

---

Just finished Division 8, didn't even lose a game :laugh:

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone on Xbox have a Gaborik they'd loan me? I have 300k pucks I just dont want to buy one off the market since the prices are so high and no one's buying them...

glxss

Mar 4, 2013
I'm gonna buy 3 gold premiums and see if i can get a better player than Carl Gunnarsson :laugh:

glxss

Mar 4, 2013
Pack 1:

Marc Methot (83)
Ryan Ellis (77)
Marcus Johansson (83)
Blues Jersey
Some Random Coach
4 Contracts
Duration 15
2000 Pucks

Not my worst :laugh:

glxss

Mar 4, 2013
Pack 2 :cry: :

Adam Hall (74)
Mike Brown (73)
P. McNeill (74)
4 Contracts
3 Training cards
Columbus Logo
Old Philly Jersey

Ok probably my worst :cry: :laugh:

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
I'm having the same problem with Parise :laugh:

Some guy just put him up for 170K Bid/189K BIN. That didn't sell, so he re-listed him at 175K/191K. That didn't sell, so he's relisted him again at 185K/205K. Is somebody out there not buying him yet because the BIN isn't high enough? :laugh:

No offense if it's someone on this board, but I just had to laugh.

:laugh:

People in the game are funny. I was losing bad to someone with a star lineup and he offered to trade me a SOTW Callahan for Burns because he wanted to help me improve my team.

Didn't want to trade Burns anyway but I knew his value was over 60k. Went to the market and could pick up the SOTW Callahan for under 30k if I wanted.

Leafs For Life*

Selling/Trading Edler (85 LD) , Carle (85 LD) , and O' Rielly (84 C) for 3000-4000 each if not trades. Also have Tanev (80 RD) and Hamonic (83 RD). PM with offers, prefer leafs players!!

glxss

Mar 4, 2013
Pack 3:

Vernon Fiddler (78)
Kris Russell (79)
Trevor Lewis (80)
3 Contracts
2 Rare Training Cards
Change Team Nashville
Arena
Training Card

:nopity:

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Currently playing the Rookie tournament. Played it twice but want to play it 5 times before moving to the Veteran tournament. Reason being is that I want to get a decent team before moving up. Will then probably play that 5 times before moving to the top one.

I'm trying to see how many pucks max I can get in a game. Currently, the most on the Rookie tournament I've had is 916. Worked out that the most you can get is 300 for goals. Which is 6.

In that game I had around 450 in positives. Only around 35 in negatives. I let in one goal and had around 6 PIM's. If I had 0's I would've gotten around 1,000. Which makes playing it worth it.

Will finish the current one off then do another tomorrow and assess where I am. Will look to play the market then and buy some gold players and give them longer contracts so I can do a run of veteran tournaments possibly earlier. Worked out that after this tournament I'll have around 5,200. Do another and I'll get to around 9,200. Which would mean I can build a decent team.

What's the most pucks you guys have gotten from one game? If you won 6-0 with 0 in negatives on Superstar you'd probably get around 1,500.

getzforfighting*

just opened a 8,750 gold pack....good players were summers,kundratek,stoner...SWAG

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Btw I read earlier in some thread that Premium packages are worth more than Jumbos, how is that possible? or am I missing something?... hmmm

Too tired, i was totally wrong.

Last edited:

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Winnipeg done on to Calgary.

How do some people do the collections so quickly?

For someone who is looking to get some collections done and get the bonuses what's the best one to do and how many pucks should I have before I start it?

snizzbone*

That reminds me. How much do they go for on the market generally?

15 games go for 2-4k.

With the duration glitch the value was increased a bit (you can stack duration cards once the duration reaches 1, allowing you to keep players trained).

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
15 games go for 2-4k.

With the duration glitch the value was increased a bit (you can stack duration cards once the duration reaches 1, allowing you to keep players trained).

Yup. I'm getting nowhere in funds as soon as I finish a game I have to spend the money from that game to buy a duration card for $700k+.

Training my Galchenyuk, Hopkins, Yakupov and Bishop, and have been for a while.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
How do some people do the collections so quickly?

For someone who is looking to get some collections done and get the bonuses what's the best one to do and how many pucks should I have before I start it?

When you have a decent amount of pucks built up, the collections are pretty easy. The easiest to collect are Florida and Phoenix. Each only has one expensive card (Pinnizotto for Florida and Smith for Phoenix).

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Opened a Premium Gold pack with pucks and pulled Jeff Carter :D

---

On the subject of easiest collections, it cost me between 50K-60K to collect Florida, and about 100K to collect Phoenix (only because the cheapest Smith was 65K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad