HUT Thread: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
For anyone who is using a scrub as their backup.. I suggest using Jason Missiaen of Hartford in the AHL. He's 62 overall but he's 6'8 and plays well unboosted.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
I'm starting to build up some pucks. I have a pretty solid team, but I could definitely do better. Any suggestions for a first line center under 75K? I have Cammalleri there right now, and he's alright, but I think I can do better.

Brnnnn

Oct 26, 2011
Newfoundland
I'm starting to build up some pucks. I have a pretty solid team, but I could definitely do better. Any suggestions for a first line center under 75K? I have Cammalleri there right now, and he's alright, but I think I can do better.

Bergeron
, he never loses a face off haha

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Bergeron
, he never loses a face off haha

Ahh, that's another option I didn't consider. I think I'm going to try Getzlaf, Bergeron, Kesler, and Spezza and see which one I like the best.

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
I think I'll be switching over to PS4. Not because I don't like my XBOX, it's awesome, but the main reason is that most of my real life friends are on PSN so I can never play with them, it's just a small group of 5 of us on XBOX in a class of 72

Bkennedy*

Ahh, that's another option I didn't consider. I think I'm going to try Getzlaf, Bergeron, Kesler, and Spezza and see which one I like the best.

Bergeron is 100% by far the best one listed.

Getzlaf can't win a FO to save his life on my 4th line.

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Anyone give me one reason to get xbox than ps4

The controller has always been better for xbox, imo!
PS controller is for small kids hands, and the analog sticks are just so loose, always had problems with that.
I'm not saying my fingers have the thickness of a NHL player, they are more like long piano-players fingers, but still too big hands for the ps-controller.
I will try the new controllers, once they're out, and then see if I can adjust to the PS4...but as long as NHL 14-15 is not out for the new consoles, there's no point of getting a new one:laugh:

tututooter21

Aug 18, 2010
B.C.
The controller has always been better for xbox, imo!
PS controller is for small kids hands, and the analog sticks are just so loose, always had problems with that.
I'm not saying my fingers have the thickness of a NHL player, they are more like long piano-players fingers, but still too big hands for the ps-controller.
I will try the new controllers, once they're out, and then see if I can adjust to the PS4...but as long as NHL 14-15 is not out for the new consoles, there's no point of getting a new one:laugh:

Haha, for all the reasons you listed that you don't like the PS3 controller are the reasons I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad