HUT Thread: Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Someone suggest me a good 2nd line center. I think I'm done with E.Staal. HFC Duchene is my first center, sold my regular for 98k and bought HFC for 69k as I have already collected Colorado. I'm thinking of selling regular Parise too and changing him to HFC version. I believe the HFC is also cheaper than the regular Parise.

Any other ideas for my current lineup, though I've running pretty good lately.

Parise - HFC Duchene - Gaborik
Kopitar - E.Staal - Kessel
JVR - M.Richards - Burns
Raymond - Pavelski - B.Ryan (Callahan used to be here before I pulled Ryan)

Subban - Suter
JBo - Phaneuf
Girardi - J.Johnson

All D'mans switched LD <-> RD

Lehtonen
Bobrovsky

Get either HFC Bergeron (defensive), Jumbo Joe (if you need help with checking/faceoffs), Jamie Benn (If you need goalscoring) or Corture (if you need a playmaker)

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Actually pretty much all those what came up has been in my mind!

SOTW Kesler is my no.1 choice right now.
Jordan Staal could be nice for 3rd line and for PK
Bergeron is pretty good player in this game but don't like him that much.

Fat Thornton and Benn aren't my type of players.

I'm also thinking of moving Kopitar back to Center and Switching Ryan from 4th line to 2nd line LW. That would leave a spot open in 4th line RW. Pavelski is gonna go, that's for sure. Probably going for Jordan Staal. I f love him. Amazing game last night, he has to be the best acquiring for Canes in the long time. Well Semin was good too but Jordan. Oh yeah! :yo:

And btw, is Manny Malhotra in this game? I am so much hoping for that guy to get a good comeback after the eye problems!

barkerstv

Oct 13, 2013
I'm available to lend some collections on XBOX right now. Asking for 1/3 of the bonus. PM me. First come first serve.

NHL
Calgary

AHL
Milwaukee Admirals
Portland Pirates

SHL
AIK
Leksands
Linkopings
Lulea
MODO
Orebro

Extraliga
Chomutov

WHL
Prince George Cougars

Still available to lend. PM me

BobBastrd

Oct 17, 2013
St-Jean
Against all better judgment, I'm gonna buy a Promo Pack.

Come ooooooon Ruutu! Daddy needs another one! (Like in every pack I buy)

BobBastrd

Oct 17, 2013
St-Jean
Against all better judgment, I'm gonna buy a Promo Pack.

Come ooooooon Ruutu! Daddy needs another one! (Like in every pack I buy)

Actually, seeing the same as an 8750 pack, with three extra items, I'm gonna pass on this one. Not gonna fall for it EA.

But I will farm the sht outta this Happy Hour though.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Even though pulling something big once in a while, I've came to a conclusion that dibbing your weaner in a pile of broken glass is better self-torture than buying those promo packs. That frikkin 50k "all gold" was a disaster for me. Still haven't recovered from that. :cry:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Even though pulling something big once in a while, I've came to a conclusion that dibbing your weaner in a pile of broken glass is better self-torture than buying those promo packs. That frikkin 50k "all gold" was a disaster for me. Still haven't recovered from that. :cry:

i for one got a toews and tavares HFC.if only i didnt sell them to blow that of more packs and get crap..

Dave Hahn

Apr 23, 2002
Had a $320k trading session with Karlsson's a beast today. He was trustworthy and we split it right down the middle. Pretty quick considering all the cards we had to deal.

I'll be on and off periodically with MIN, PHX and WPG to loan out. Only trading for NHL teams I do not have or for half-ish the pucks + negotiable collateral if I haven't dealt with you before.

Karlssons A Beast

Sep 19, 2013
Had a $320k trading session with Karlsson's a beast today. He was trustworthy and we split it right down the middle. Pretty quick considering all the cards we had to deal.

I'll be on and off periodically with MIN, PHX and WPG to loan out. Only trading for NHL teams I do not have or for half-ish the pucks + negotiable collateral if I haven't dealt with you before.

Thank you! All went well.

------------------------------------

Spezza card has 91 Skating, 92 Shot, 95 Hands, 90 Checking, 90 Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->