HUT Thread: Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
How much you'd be willing to pay for full STL? I think I snatch Pietrangelo and Backes and collect the reward. Pretty much selling the team away immediately after it's done.

What about Anaheim?

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
How much you'd be willing to pay for full STL? I think I snatch Pietrangelo and Backes and collect the reward. Pretty much selling the team away immediately after it's done.

What about Anaheim?

finished ANH. I probably won't have enough for STL until this weekend but I can probably do somewhere between 225K and 250K, gonna have to research prices

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
I have the following collections to lend on XBOX and I ask for half of the bonus. Anaheim, Buffalo, Calgary,Carolina, Colorado, Columbus, Dallas, New Jersey, NY Islanders, Phoenix, San Jose and Winnipeg.

I'll be on in less than 2 hours.(finish work at 3 EST)

I'll be on in 30 mins. PM me if interested.

hockey n00b

Aug 23, 2013
Jut about finished collecting all the NHL teams. Only players missing: Ovechkin, Stamkos, Weber, Quick, Chara.

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
**** me, I just played this joke: http://www.easports.com/player-hub/...rds91?platformTag=hockey-nhl-14-360&mode=solo I tied it up at 3 in the third and immediately my game starts lagging and I get disconnected, even though I was streaming the radio through my laptop and never lost that connection. 90-4 with his only losses being DNFs and he has 57 shutouts, come one.

Even look at his recent history, 5 of his last 10 games are 3-0 wins, THAT many people quit on him?

Audronan

Jul 6, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Lending out:
NL: Davos & Lausanne
ELH: Chomutov
SHL: Frolunda
All looking for someone to lend me some if someone's willing to loan.
PS3

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
burns up 54,950 BIN (changed to LW)
Kesler up 19,950 Start price send me 20K and a contracts ina trade and hes yours (hes REALLY pissed me off lately)

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
What's the contents and price of the new promo?

Today is a sad day... I finally sold my pack-pulled TOTW Ryan... for 225k. A lot more than I could have hoped for. Plus he's having a solid year so I'm hopeful he'll be a SOTW again soon. Gonna need to overhaul my roster now because its not easy to get by with average D men in Div1.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
What's the contents and price of the new promo?

Today is a sad day... I finally sold my pack-pulled TOTW Ryan... for 225k. A lot more than I could have hoped for. Plus he's having a solid year so I'm hopeful he'll be a SOTW again soon. Gonna need to overhaul my roster now because its not easy to get by with average D men in Div1.

25 K 15 cards, 10 rares garuntee 3 rare players

Bkennedy*

burns up 54,950 BIN (changed to LW)
Kesler up 19,950 Start price send me 20K and a contracts ina trade and hes yours (hes REALLY pissed me off lately)

If you're on xbox I'm sending 20,050 and a contract now. PICK MEEEEE

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Someone suggest me a good 2nd line center. I think I'm done with E.Staal. HFC Duchene is my first center, sold my regular for 98k and bought HFC for 69k as I have already collected Colorado. I'm thinking of selling regular Parise too and changing him to HFC version. I believe the HFC is also cheaper than the regular Parise.

Any other ideas for my current lineup, though I've running pretty good lately.

Parise - HFC Duchene - Gaborik
Kopitar - E.Staal - Kessel
JVR - M.Richards - Burns
Raymond - Pavelski - B.Ryan (Callahan used to be here before I pulled Ryan)

Subban - Suter
JBo - Phaneuf
Girardi - J.Johnson

All D'mans switched LD <-> RD

Lehtonen
Bobrovsky

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Someone suggest me a good 2nd line center. I think I'm done with E.Staal. HFC Duchene is my first center, sold my regular for 98k and bought HFC for 69k as I have already collected Colorado. I'm thinking of selling regular Parise too and changing him to HFC version. I believe the HFC is also cheaper than the regular Parise.

JVR - M.Richards - Burns

Subban - Suter
JBo - Phaneuf
Girardi - J.Johnson

Lehtonen
Bobrovsky

I had the exact same scenario! HFC Duchene is my #1, got fed up with staal at #2

My #2 C is now John Tavares. He has 7 goals in 6 games for me and my biggest problem is goal scoring

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

JVR - M.Richards - Burns

Subban - Suter
JBo - Phaneuf
Girardi - J.Johnson

Lehtonen
Bobrovsky

Get Kesler SOTW. He's incredibly slick.

Audronan

Jul 6, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA

JVR - M.Richards - Burns

Subban - Suter
JBo - Phaneuf
Girardi - J.Johnson

Lehtonen
Bobrovsky

You might see him as a lower player, but Jordan Staal has been insanely good for me. Plus PLY-TWF-SNP for your 2nd line maxes the chemistry. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad