HUT Thread: Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Regular is around 315k if I remember correctly

Sounds about right. Might be a little bit more.

Quicks are EXTREMELY RARE...On xbox, at least. I was recently looking for one and only managed to find a couple within a few days of looking. Plus, I've never played against a team with a Quick yet.

Purchased Burns and Couture last night(Already had Thornton and Pavelski), so I'm obviously gonna buy the rest of the Sharks to get the 65K. I usually don't collect teams, and just focus on improving my HUT roster, but since I'm more wealthy now after a few lucky pulls last week I'm starting to collect. So-far have collected Flames, Canucks and soon-to-be Sharks. Once I add Hall the my team I'll probably collect the Oilers too seems I have Nuge as well and the rest of the team is pretty cheap.

NYR08*

Sounds about right. Might be a little bit more.

Quicks are EXTREMELY RARE...On xbox, at least. I was recently looking for one and only managed to find a couple within a few days of looking. Plus, I've never played against a team with a Quick yet.

Purchased Burns and Couture last night(Already had Thornton and Pavelski), so I'm obviously gonna buy the rest of the Sharks to get the 65K. I usually don't collect teams, and just focus on improving my HUT roster, but since I'm more wealthy now after a few lucky pulls last week I'm starting to collect. So-far have collected Flames, Canucks and soon-to-be Sharks.

Which ones better Thornton, Couture, or Pavelski?

KaraLupin

카라
Jun 4, 2009
Vancouver
Thanks. I am doing the LA collection, so I was searching Quick, and saw only one that had just been listed too, and I bought it without comparing prices (cuz there were no others to compare). 350K.

Tumty

Aug 18, 2012
Finland
Can anyone loan collections today? I have collateral if needed, i have done this before. PM if you can.

Dave Hahn

Apr 23, 2002
Hey guys I'm on Xbox now loaning out Minnesota, Phoenix, and Winnipeg. I have a buddy helping out with the efforts who is able to loan Carolina, Dallas, and New Jersey. We'll both be on for a few hours.

We do ask collateral if we haven't traded before and around 40% of the profit after the fact. We're pretty organized and trade fast and come with plenty of references in the last HUT thread.

If you have any NHL collections that we don't have yet, we'll trade them straight across so everyone keeps the profits. We had one session like this the other day that netted $250k for about 2 1/2 hours of trading.

PM me here to get started!

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Which ones better Thornton, Couture, or Pavelski?

Thornton and Couture are both greater than Pavelski. Pavelski's only an 87, while Couture is an 89 and Thornton is a 90.

Couture is a better goal scorer and has more speed, but Thornton is better at faceoffs and has more size. It really depends what you're looking for.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
I have the following collections to lend on XBOX and I ask for half of the bonus. Anaheim, Buffalo, Calgary,Carolina, Colorado, Columbus, Dallas, New Jersey, NY Islanders, Phoenix, San Jose and Winnipeg.

I'll be on in less than 2 hours.(finish work at 3 EST)

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
What's the best pack to buy? I've only been playing HUT a few days, so I have no idea which pack to buy :laugh:

Packs are a trap. The best pack to buy is the bronze. I pull a rare bronze maybe once every six packs, and a lot of the rare bronzes sell for 15K+

barkerstv

Oct 13, 2013
I'm available to lend some collections on XBOX right now. Asking for 1/3 of the bonus. PM me. First come first serve.

NHL
Calgary

AHL
Milwaukee Admirals
Portland Pirates

SHL
AIK
Leksands
Linkopings
Lulea
MODO
Orebro

Extraliga
Chomutov

WHL
Prince George Cougars

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
On one hand, a new promo pack is going suck because the cards in my trade pile are going to have an even harder time selling when the market crashes even harder. On the other hand, the prices for TOTW Pominville will be dropping. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad