Mahovolich - Otto - Lehtinen
Rakell - Gilmour - Cov McDavid

Salming - Burns
Danyeko (85) - Iafrate
Hanifin - E.Johnson

Hextall
Moog

NP, FM, DZ and BU activated

Not really sure what upgrades I'm going for but just stacking coins right now. I have an untradeable Morenz, not sure where I'll slot him in. Not a huge fan of how he plays.

Working my way to Sakic and Modano

Edit: Maybe grind so I can get Bucyk with BU, that would free up a spot for Roenick which will push Rakell off the squad.

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
What is the point of this Gold Plus Pack Mini? Costs the same amount of coins as the Gold Plus pack with worse odds and less players.. I'm assuming just a money grab because it's 250 points vs 700 on the Gold plus pack? I don't understand why they are both 35k

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I just played against this kid, top 100 in the world. Aside from having a stacked team full of 90-legends and other top-end players, the guy wouldn't stop cheesing... half of the time he was skating backwards and he pulled five (I only had been scored twice previously in +50 games) forsberg goals on me, what the heck is going up there? Are all games like that? Where's the fun?

Don't even know how I managed to score two.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I just played against this kid, top 100 in the world. Aside from having a stacked team full of 90-legends and other top-end players, the guy wouldn't stop cheesing... half of the time he was skating backwards and he pulled five (I only had been scored twice previously in +50 games) forsberg goals on me, what the heck is going up there? Are all games like that? Where's the fun?

Don't even know how I managed to score two.
The Draisaitl competitive season is full of guys like this. No fun at all. Played like 7 games went from 56th to 300th and gave up.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
The Draisaitl competitive season is full of guys like this. No fun at all. Played like 7 games went from 56th to 300th and gave up.

All the competitive seasons when you get in the top few hundred have these issues. I hate playing the champions season cause once you get into those top few hundred matchups. I played 2 games today both players I played purposely would skate into the zone curl and then skate in and shoot top glove. It’s a glitch that goes in about 85% of the time, lost both my games because of it

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

The Draisaitl Comp. Season is skill-zone D city. No one there has any interest in controlling their own defenders.

Chewmasey

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
So earlier last week I said I hate all these legends and Alumni, with all the re-rolls and what not my team is half made up of Legends and Alumni. :thumbd:

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
So I decide to actually buy cards and actually upgrade my team into something respectable instead of just hoarding coins and mashing players together, lol. Most of my lineup consists of special cards with the exception of a few - Giroux, Larkin and Pietrangelo.

LaFleur - Gretzky - Naslund
Laine - Giroux - Pavelski
Nystrom - Backstrom - Nyquist
Athanasiou - Larionov - Larkin

Chelios - OEL
Klingberg - Giordano
Pietrangelo - Carlson

Rinne - Smith (Alumni)

Got PP, S, T, CS and BM all activated. I tried really really hard to try and keep both Hull and Subban in the lineup, but for the life of me I couldn’t fit them in and keep my current synergies.

Still can’t wait to get some sort of Larkin special card. :(

Last edited:

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Also, does anyone else try to stay away from basic gold rares due to the fear of most of them slowly losing value?

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Also, does anyone else try to stay away from basic gold rares due to the fear of most of them slowly losing value?
Yep, haven't had any tradeable rare golds for month now, except those that are "discard" value and go into sets.

JakeMcRenz

Sniping bombs
Nov 23, 2013
Barrie
If someone wants to COOP the digital 6 or any other challenges on PS4 add me and we’ll bang em out, more hands makes less work My PSN is Scored50in07

Note: after early luck with the re rolls, the last 2 weeks I’ve tried to fit in 2 a day, and my best pick up is Gostisbehere, I keep getting awful cards like Zetterberg and Steen, has anyone noticed whether using higher overall rares such as 83/84 produces better than using lower overalls like 80/81 ?

JakeMcRenz

Sniping bombs
Nov 23, 2013
Barrie
My team

C.Lemieux - Nieuwendyk - Gartner
Bucyk - Ferraro - Conacher
Mahovolich - Otto - Lehtinen
Rakell - Gilmour - Cov McDavid

Salming - Burns
Danyeko (85) - Iafrate
Hanifin - E.Johnson

Hextall
Moog

NP, FM, DZ and BU activated

Not really sure what upgrades I'm going for but just stacking coins right now. I have an untradeable Morenz, not sure where I'll slot him in. Not a huge fan of how he plays.

Working my way to Sakic and Modano

Edit: Maybe grind so I can get Bucyk with BU, that would free up a spot for Roenick which will push Rakell off the squad.

You likely know this but if switch around your wingers and D to their off sides you have a better opportunity for one timers and streaking down on their offside will also make dekeing a bit easier

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
If someone wants to COOP the digital 6 or any other challenges on PS4 add me and we’ll bang em out, more hands makes less work My PSN is Scored50in07

Note: after early luck with the re rolls, the last 2 weeks I’ve tried to fit in 2 a day, and my best pick up is Gostisbehere, I keep getting awful cards like Zetterberg and Steen, has anyone noticed whether using higher overall rares such as 83/84 produces better than using lower overalls like 80/81 ?

I'm down, how long do you think it'll take?

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Sorry if discussed. Is anyone else getting an error when trying to open the Digital 6 Jersey pack? I've tried about 20 times the last two days to open the pack and I get an error every time. I originally got it to open and selected the Rangers but it gave me an error. Now the pack just sits in my unopened packs and I can't even get it to open before crashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->