HUT: Rare Items to Give Away (PS3)

SensationalOne

Jul 29, 2011
Hey guys,

I have a couple of accounts that amass lots of Rare items that I don't use and would like to get rid of in exchange for pucks. Because they come from free packs I can't sell them in auctions but what I can do is add you over PSN and negotiate trading me a player, adding whatever you want to that card, and trading it back to you in exchange for pucks. This way you get to customize your guy for cheap(er than buying items in the auction house) and I get to make room for additional cards in my consumables. I understand you're most likely thinking "if i give him my card, he might not give it back". My only defence for this is to give you a player of equal value (assuming I have one) and you will have to trust me. If anyone is interested in this please let know. Below are the account names and items available for trade.

Note: I do have multiple accounts so please msg me here first to keep me from bouncing acc to acc.

Taste-D-Rainbow

Player Consumbales:
10 game duration
5 game duration
5 game duration
LW to RW
+3 All
+2 All
+2 All
+7 SHT
+7 SHT
+7 DEF
+7 DEF
+5 HND

Goalie Consumables:
+2 All
+9 HGH
+7 QCK
+5 QCK
+5 QCK
+5 QCK
+4 HGH
+4 POS

Team Changes:
ANA
CAR x2
EDM
NAS
NYI
STL
VAN
WIN

TaylorsHallsLips

Player Consumbales:
10 games duration
3 games duration
Captain
Assistant Captain
+2 All
+7 SHT
+7 CHK
+4 SKT

Goalie Consumables:
+9 POS
+7 HGH
+7 HGH
+7 LOW
+5 LOW
+5 RBC
+4 SKT

Contracts:
50 games
30 games
25 games
25 games
20 games

Let me know what you guys think. If you're interested msg me here then I will check the accounts. Again best offers get dibs.

Thanks

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad