HUT Problem

jhoops89

R.I.P. Thrashers
Mar 14, 2012
Okay so I'm playing HUT (XBOX) and I just started so my team is pretty bad, anyway my second line center got injured and is unable to play. I tried to swap him with one of the players from my Scratched Roster (below the lines in My Team) and I wasn't able to. I tried to add a guy from My Collection and that didn't work either. I'm fairly new to HUT so that may be why I can't figure it out but please help any way you can. Thanks!

bluuuurr

Apr 14, 2013
Germany
You select the player whom you wish to swap then either press X to swap with someone from your scratched roster, or A to swap him from someone from your collection.

It should just be a matter of pressing X or A then selecting your replacement. You should be able to replace him with anyone but a goalie

jhoops89

R.I.P. Thrashers
Mar 14, 2012
You select the player whom you wish to swap then either press X to swap with someone from your scratched roster, or A to swap him from someone from your collection.

It should just be a matter of pressing X or A then selecting your replacement. You should be able to replace him with anyone but a goalie

Thanks, that worked!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad