Injury Report: Husso out (Lower Body)

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"
Ggoooooo, Ned!

For all of the talk about Vrana, I'm more interested in why Ned got banished without getting a chance after getting his game back in gear. Hopefully, he takes this injury opportunity and runs with it.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
This moght explain the recent dip in Husso’s performance. The guy has been playing a ton this year and has not seemed himself lately. Maybe he was playing with an injury?

Get well soon dude.

Reactions: Cape

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Why does it seem like this organization cannot help our goalies groins. It's like every goalie we have gets fkd by them.

Because goalies f***in tweak their groins. Also, the Wings might have more trouble because they don't value flexibility as much as other teams. Like I'm sure that say Jonathan Quick has some ludicrous stretching routine to do the shit he does.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
And now I gott the answer. Thank you sire. Pretty bizarre that it takes so long by the organization though. Number Uno goalie and all.
The entire league has gotten so annoying regarding injury though the Wings seem to have gotten even. more secretive. Now they'll release which half of the body it involves, at best, and give no timetable for return.

What's the harm in saying Husso has a groin strain and will likely be out 2 to 3 weeks ?

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
The entire league has gotten so annoying regarding injury though the Wings seem to have gotten even. more secretive. Now they'll release which half of the body it involves, at best, and give no timetable for return.

What's the harm in saying Husso has a groin strain and will likely be out 2 to 3 weeks ?
Exactly sire. No harm. (Said also costanza in seinfeld). But yeah, this is not okey. Its also the regular season.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010

Because then our potential 1st round opponent can plan for that by preparing a #1 center who is particularly good at scoring against Ned or Ville rather than the other

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Because then our potential 1st round opponent can plan for that by preparing a #1 center who is particularly good at scoring against Ned or Ville rather than the other
Oh I thought it was because if they knew about the injury opponents would mercilessly target Ned's groin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad